Lingerie for the fuller boddied woman

Hi, I was just wondering if you have any lingerie for the larger woman, rather than just the smaller size that seem to only go up to a size 14?

I'm larger than that. Thanx,

Luv

Wow, the Black Basque and Petticoat is awesome..I'll certainly be adding that to my next order. As I've already ordered 2 things today.

Thank you LH Ruth.

Oh my!! The Black Basque is GORGEOUS!!

This is probably the sexiest thing I have ever seen. It also fits in with my maid/servant girl fantasy.....ooooooo!

Loving the basque, Ruth. Once again you have come to the rescue and not failed us, what would we do without you? xx

Omg that black basque is totally stunning, can I just ask (blonde head on now lol) is the sizes Bust or waist lol.

Thanks Ruth, blonde moment there (lol). I'm having lots of them lately -hehe!

I have seen the black basque set in life, a friend had it, and it really is stunningly pretty. That's a bargain price for it too

Right, that's decided - next pay day I'm gonna get it!!

Ruth, that's a stunning corset too. Wow, my Christmas list will be busy this year - hehe!

Ruth, just as I was about to order the black basque, you come up with the Sunburst....now my hubby wants me to get that instead (lol!) Anyway I've just placed the order, will arrive soon.

Hey! One of yesterday's orders has just arrived.

I'll be posting my reviews soon.

Just hope I've ordered the right size!

I'll definitely buy the black set, I really like it.

Do they come in Man sizes as well? Yes I'm serious.

Wow, the sunbust stretch satin, hasarrived, it's gorgeous, but uh oh! it's about 2 sizes to small. Fiddlesticks. I'll have to return it. I have gained weight since my marriage 3 months ago...ok, I'll return it and get the bigger size..argh...can you bleep, believe it!! I've added 3 reviews of what i've bought today, and have more to add, but we've just not tried everything out yet....

LH, hubbie and I love your stuff....thanx again.

Luv

Is that bust size as in bra size or as in measurement in inches around the actual bust?

Ruthie, what on earth are you doing working on a Sunday? Hope Richard and the Prof are paying you well

ruth thanks for the tip on sizes, i wouldve just ordered my size otherwise

Thank LH Ruth, Well it's the first time in my life, that i've bought a corset..silly me..so now I know..bra size..lol thanks..I'll return it tomorrow..

LoveHoney - Ruth wrote:

<snip>

This http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13910set is on of my faves <snip>

You meany. I'm meant to be saving my money now I've just quit my job in favour of studying.

There has just been what I refer to as a "shopping accident" where I just may have ordered the afforementioned item. External Media

Still, the mr is going to be pretty damned happy. lol.

So you should! And in fairness, I'm not sure if there will be any relaxing done in that... Mind you, they do say it's good for stress release, no?