Lingerie recommendations please!

Hi everyone,

Hope you’re all keeping well?

I’m after some new lingerie suggestions, criteria as follows;

supportive as I have a handful up top I need something that will give the lads a bit of a perk (they prefer my knees to my chest these days :cry:)

sucks me in as I am carrying a few extra pounds (who am I kidding? Way more than a few but hey, we’re all friends here!) I need something that won’t show every lump and bump :roll_eyes:

soft I can’t be doing with harsh fabrics. I’m allergic to latex and I don’t wear leather (one of those darn vegans! :joy:)

colourful I have enough black/green/blue lingerie to sink a battle ship. Husband always suggests red but I never tend to buy it :grimacing: so show me anything colourful to try to change my mind! Please!

All in all I just need you to spam me with stuff that makes YOU feel pretty and sexy and amazing :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi, what size do you take?

1 Like

@Delightful87 There is so much to chose from but I absolutely love the two selections below. Hopefully they hit the brief. What ever you end up choosing I’m sure you’ll look great, you husband will be a very lucky man!

2 Likes

I’m between at 14 and 16 x

1 Like

There are some cracking photos of this on the lingure thread.

The boudoir belle line also has a gorgous wine colourway

3 Likes

Boudoir belle set does some lovely colours, and would give you everything you need. Plus it’s a lovehoney forum favourite!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to splash some cash! Thanks for the suggestions :slight_smile:
Whilst I’m here…stockings or hold-ups? What’s the difference?! :see_no_evil::woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Hold ups are elasticated. Stockings arent and require a garter/garter belt to keep them up.

Ive never managed to get on with hold up (or as i call them, roll downs) but im a bigger size than you, so you may have more luck.

Personal preference really. Cliping stockings in is a bit of a fiddle (it does get a bit better with practice) but i personally prefer how they look.

For the super easy option, crotchless tights are also very handy. Or you can layer a body stockings under stuff (good for winter when it gets chilly)

Garter clips are often removable on lingure, though its best to check as not all of them are

1 Like

I’ve always struggled with standard stockings and holdups as the narrow tops don’t look very good on my chunky thighs (too much podge escapes above and below). Sadly, the LH plus size stockings are a little snug for me to feel completely comfortable too, but I found some deep lace-top holdups on Amazon and they fit (and stay up) beautifully. No slunking or rolling down either, and the extra wide tops do a fab job of holding in my wobbly bits. :+1:

2 Likes

@Wood_Wow choice “Lovehoney Seduce Me Push-Up Basque Set” would certainly be a hit in my household and would get my vote.

2 Likes

I prefer black lingerie, but I got this one in white recently. It clings to me and gives my boobs good support, but it’s still really stretchy (and soft) :+1:

I have this one in black, but it also comes in red. It’s also very stretchy, and depending on how you tie the neck, you can leave your boobs out or cover them, and I feel like they give my boobs good support. Also very soft :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got this from the black Friday sale and it made me feel amazing. I got the purple and black one, they also have it in red but thats full price. Good support up top, and as its a corset top it sucks you in too.

3 Likes

You would look and feel good in any lingerie suggested even i would like to wear them.

1 Like