Lingerie on or off for sex

Not sure if this is in the right place or not

when wearing fine lingerie do you take it off before sex or keep it on during sex?

im talking about all kinds of lingerie as I'm looking to treat my wife to some new lingerie but would like her to keep it on during sex, any suggestions as well?

I keep it on just because I love how I feel in it 😄

Definitely on, just make sure you buy crotchless. Easier access anytime :)

Well, it depends on the lingerie. But if you are looking for something that works great to stay ON during sex here are a few types of items that I own that are often left on.

1. babydolls - you can just slip of the panties or wear crotchless panties and you are good to go.

2. Any basque or chemise without a panty or crotchless panties.

3. I also like to throw on a bra and garter belt with thigh high stockings and no knickers at all... then the garter and stockings can stay on during sex even with the bra comes off.

4. I also adore half cup or open cup bras for full acess to nipples with crotchless panties.

Hope that is helpful.

I love to keep mine on (unless it is very restrictive or doesn't allow access). Somehow I always end up with partners who want everything off. :(

Crotchless bodystockings or suspender dresses are also great xxx

I do tend to keep mine on - very rarely have naked sex xxx

love it left on
something so sexy with just certain parts of flesh on show with the rest just teasing behind whatever is in place.
Also certain lingerie is good to use as aI'd

I love to keep it on as I love the way it makes me feel, my husband also loves lingerie so would hate it if I took it off too soon!

I always like the oh to stay in her lingerie, or a sexy roleplay costume, so investing in several pairs of good quality crotchless knickers was one of the best purchases we ever made. If your lucky your partner might even surprise you by wearing them out aswell

I will have to subtly suggest to my wife that we should try it with lingerie on, I have bought her some crotchless undies before as a cheeky Christmas present but will have to try and dig them out.

i love the idea of stockings and suspenders, it is something I have always found sexy.

What about crotchless bodies? Are they any good?

I virtually always have some kind of lingerie on during sex...usually pvc with stockings, suspenders etc.

I do wear sexy lingerie all the time though so if oh pounces he knows I'll have something sexy under my clothes.

Crotchless bodies are great xx

I have crotchless body stockings. I live keeping them on in bed. It give such an unusual sensation, especially with lacy ones, as only parts of your skin are covered. Highly recommend i. There is an all in one body that looks like a dress with stockings and suspenders. It's my favourite!

Definitely on! We don't have fully naked sex very often

Lingerie on. Makes me more confident with the wobbly bits covered plus OH finds it naughty.
Generally go crotchless panties if wearing proper suspenders but not always with hold ups. Fine with bodystockings as long as they are properly crotchless. I have 1 that rubs on my OHs sensitive area which is a bit of a passion killer!

Off! It's nice to show it off and have it taken off you, plus I feel it gets in the way most of the time ^_^ x

Definately always left on, that's part of the tease. Stockings and suspenders and if the mini skirt is short enough that stays on too ;)

Definitely better if she keeps it on, I love fucking her when she's got the full kit on...

Thanks for your advice everyone

now all I need to do is find a way to suggest she wears her lingerie for sex.

any suggestions on this area?

If you can get her to put it on.... and you can get her to have sex..... It's not too difficult to get her to keep it on. :) Just tell her you'd like her to wear it. Emphasise how sexy it will be for you and how amazing she looks. Good luck and have fun.

I love it when my girl has the lingerie and it nice to have sex with her wearing a sexy outfit. It's nice to feel the outfit when I run my hands over her body.
Normally at the end, it will always be on the bedroom floor by the end of the night