Lingerie on or off for sex

If I have gone to the trouble of dressing up then I like to keep it on as long as it doesn't get in the way of the main event.

I'd be very disapointed if the girl wearing the lingerie or outfit then proceded to take it off for sex.

On I think, even better if it was split/zip crotch?

Depends upon what lingerie my partner is wearing. Standard bra and knickers/thong usually comes off, stockings generally stay on. Alway a bonus when they are crotchless.

I definitely didn't realise that many women kept their lingerie on during sex.

i need to suggest it slowly though maybe starting with stockings and suspenders or should I go for hold ups?

By the way do any men keep their underwear on during the act?

I feel more confident while wearing lingerie so I like to keep most of it on during sex .

do many women wear stockings and suspenders under casual clothes such as jeans etc or does it have to be more appropriate clothes like skirts etc to tease the man for later?

I love keeping it on as feel sexy when wearing it, but other times it ends up on the floor as love the feel of skin on skin.

If my partner would only wear lingerie more often in the first place, then definitely left on. But she usually prefers m&s basic cottons, so we end up naked together. Not that I'm complaining, but when she does wear stockings or a chemise it's that much more special for me :)

Hmmm that's a difficult one because I feel that little bit kinkier having sex wearing lingerie or if my oh just pushed my knickers to the side but he always seems to go straight to stripping me bare even if there's nothing in the way lol 🙈 I guess I should take it as a compliment that he likes to see me fully naked

Always off just before the end. It avoids splashback!

GV XX

Golfer_guy wrote:

do many women wear stockings and suspenders under casual clothes such as jeans etc or does it have to be more appropriate clothes like skirts etc to tease the man for later?

For me, lingerie isn't about the man. It's about myself. I wear it because it makes me feel more confident. If he likes it then that's a bonus but I wear it for me.

I do wear stockings and suspenders under skirts, but I tend to wear skirts on a daily basis so that is casual for me!

I like to keep mine on as long as possible unless it underwired or made from pvc latex and it's seductive to remove the underwear bit by bit to build up the arousal before she becomes fully naled

Like her to keep it on, Thong will usually come off, unless its crotchless. Always makes for a very horny sesh.

I love when my OH keeps it on to start with and then I get to take it off it's great to get her panties soaking with her juice before taking them off

I've always taken it off, might need to give it a try on !

Either or really, stuffed into gf mouth always ticks both boxes hehe

I love to keep it on, it makes me feel confident and sexier which leads to a much better time! Just go crotchless for easy access and less fumbling around

Sex Squid wrote:

If my partner would only wear lingerie more often in the first place, then definitely left on. But she usually prefers m&s basic cottons, so we end up naked together. Not that I'm complaining, but when she does wear stockings or a chemise it's that much more special for me :)

That sounds just like my wife. she normally wears whatever is the most practical and comfortable, which I understand of course! So when she has stockings and suspenders or a nice chemise she looks just stunning and of course we leave it on as long as possible to add to the enjoyment! Sometimes we take it all off before we fully get down to it, other times she will have some crotchless panties on and we just go for it with everything on still! Love either to be honest, my wife looks stunning both in and out of lingerie!

If you spend the money on them they should stay on othewise there would not be any point for spending money lol