Lingerie on or off?

Keep It on! Me and my wifi really enjoy wearing lace lingerie during sex!

6 Likes

Nothing wrong with wearing undies, my other half loves it when I nibble and kiss through her knickers

6 Likes

Love keeping lingerie on, I get crotchless for that reason :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: unfortunately OH isn’t into lingerie and I wear it for me and to get me in the mood/make me feel special etc. if he wants to take it off he can, sometimes he leaves it on as it does give him something to hang on to especially during doggy

9 Likes

Keep it on!

My wife often wears an LH outfit when we’re having sex. The feel of her stocking clad legs wrapped round me is fantastic.

6 Likes

Keep the stockings on, the rest can go

8 Likes

Yes agree here, love it on during and after.
I wear g strings with suspenders and leg rings. Adds to both our excitement.
If we both just wear g strings she still has then on one leg up at thigh height. I often pull on them during sex.
I often just pull my P out one side of my g string.
Matching suspenders is fun too.

4 Likes

I either sleep naked or in stockings and a bra both of which I keep on.

7 Likes

On, so much sexier!

3 Likes

We also sleep naked but I love to wear lingerie during sex.

4 Likes

My wife wears lingerie sometimes. It does add excitement to foreplay. But usually it comes off to just crotchless undies if she has them on. I love to have full access to my wifes beautiful body, (kiss, lick, touch, rub, smack, nibble, and so on).

5 Likes

I agree with most - keep it on during your play

7 Likes

Glad to hear a lot of you are the same. I was worried that if i asked her to keep it on she’d be offended, but we both enjoyed the experience so all good :blush: i loved the visual aspect and i think she enjoyed the feel of it and the fact it covered her body a bit

5 Likes

I like her to keep it on, it just adds to the appeal. And as others have said as long as the important areas are accessible keep it on.

4 Likes

As long as it is crotchless i am happy enough and comfortable enough to wear it during sex as it still gives easy access. Although after a while i do like to remove completely and give him full access to my body as it increases the sensation for me as he is touching my skin

9 Likes

Surely the whole point of crotchless underwear is to keep it on during sex?
I think its fairly normal to want to keep it on at least occasionally.

4 Likes

Obviously with crotchless it makes sense, i was thinking more about other stuff that might go with it. Babdoll/ Chemise or stockings etc.

2 Likes

It should start on… but like a :gift:… slowly upwrapped

9 Likes

We have a fair few sets that are crotchless so they stay on during sex. We do love though a thong/g-string pulled to one side however. Such a lovely sight seeing that in doggy :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Lingerie on, I love when he pulls my thong to the side so he has access hehe

8 Likes

I often keep lingerie on during play/sex after all it usually costs a fortune :rofl::rofl: there’s something so hot about slipping pants to the side etc but naked is also obviously great. Literally each to their own. I’m sure if you explain you love to see her in it she may keep it on, if you’ve been good :wink:

6 Likes