Lingerie on or off?

Definitely on. I love sexy dress up time.

3 Likes

My wife has never worn sexy underwear for me so I guess I don’t really know what I’m missing. Also I’ve never found high heals turn me on at all. Maybe I could persuade her to try lingerie with some sexy Dr Marten boots​:yum:

3 Likes

Honestly on or off, can be really hot!! Having him strip it off or not be able to control themselves and have their way with you with it still on, I’m loving it either way!!

10 Likes

We usually end up with our stockings still on.

7 Likes

Cantilever clad

Some flesh on show, some with sexy lingerie

3 Likes

Seems perfectly fine to me.:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

The feeling and intensity of our lovemaking when we are both in stockings and suspenders is out of this world.The feeling of wearing them,seeing the wife in them and how sexy they feel rubbing together is incredible.

5 Likes

I have two sets of sexy lengerie. But it’s of before we really do anything.

2 Likes

This is always my issue, I can never find lingerie that shows the goods, but still dresses my wife slightly.

Ie open cup less bra, with stockings, no knickers

Crotchless are good but cover up, and don’t stay on long enough to appreciate them

4 Likes

Yes,must admit it can be touch and go.We do have a drawer with quite a few unsuitable items for both of us in there.But,when you do find the right things it is really really sensuous.

1 Like

Always on, both wearing lingerie, so sexy

2 Likes

On definitely.

I sleep in fairly plain knickers as I need to keep my gaff in place. I wear pretty or sexy knickers throughout the day (also with my gaff) and I have a number of backless knickers which I wear when she’s flogging me or pegging me as it gives her complete access but still keeps the gaff in place to maintain my feminine outward appearance.

1 Like

Definitely keep it on. My wife pretty much exclusively wears gstrings now so they can just be moved to one side for easy access.

3 Likes

Lingerie always on. Might remove bra / basque cups for access to breasts, and of course slide panties aside, but the feel of stocking covered legs or a pvc tight body / basque adds a huge amount for us

5 Likes

Totally agree. I love wearing the same lingerie sets as my wife. It’s very erotic for both of us

4 Likes

Since I started wearing knickers, stockings and suspenders we both prefer it if I actually dress in them specifically for sex so definitely lingerie on!

4 Likes