šŸ“ Lingerie Sizing Feedback Needed!

Agreed :+1:

Mrs Bonzo really struggles with big boobs but average belly / waist, so one size fits all, doesnā€™t ever work for her.

1 Like

We struggle for size 6 always too big

2 Likes

As im on the tall side and the larger end of the one size pieces. I usually think oh no when i see a piece i like and see the pieces are only in one size. I know from previous experinces that i can fit in stretchy items and fishnet items . My last one size piece was gorgeous and i wast pleasantly surprised at the fit

1 Like

One size is usually fine for anything that doesnā€™t offer support. Items that have cups rarely fit well if described as ā€˜one sizeā€™ as even if the body of the item is stretchy enough to cater for a range of sizes thereā€™s no guarantee that the cups will fit anyone with a breast size larger/smaller than average.

2 Likes

One size and one size curve I kind of ok I guess though I donā€™t know the boundary between them. No idea what one size queen means (assuming itā€™s very different to being a size queen!)

1 Like

Queen is 16-20 usually. Curve is 20+. I think

1 Like

Queen 18-24 and Curve 26-30 :blush:

3 Likes

Got it. Perhaps it could be more descriptive somehow.

Generally, one size fits me fine as a 12-14 5 foot 4 woman.

I think I would prefer some key measurements or clothes size range for more info though, as i usually trawl the reviews to see what size people are whoā€™ve had them. To me I always envision one size fitting size 8-10 perfectly, so I like to read that higher sizes have worn them and like them!

Until the above, I honestly didnt know what queen and curve meant!

Edit - boob coverage is also an issue for one sized with cups due to 34g boobs, but i tend to not buy one size molded cup outfits as i know this will be the case!

2 Likes

I buy Queen and Iā€™m an 18 and some of that only just fits so I dont understand how it could also fit a size 24?

Iā€™m not a small person 5ā€™10" 36/30/34 but usually buy the smallest size available and rarely have a problem so i can understand where @rosiedosie is coming from.

With respect to the ā€˜one sizeā€™ type clothing, this is usually pretty strechy which works both ways and generally still gives a shapely fit at the slimmer end of the scale. Generally @Lovehoney_Brenna , i can buy with confidence for items labelled one size

3 Likes

I think the ā€œone sizeā€ thing is a load of poo.
My other half is 5ft 10" size 12 and a long body. So bodysuits dig into her groin region trying to cut her in two.
Also her having 34DDs stops alot of other things actually fitting her because of her shape and size.
Its dissappinting when i see some nice things id like to see her in and cant because we know through history, itā€™ll just be getting returned

2 Likes

Iā€™m a size 12 on top with 34Dā€™s (bigger on the bottom though unfortunately!) so if thereā€™s anything in particular that youā€™re thinking of @Bigiain I might be able to give some advice on the top half if I have that item or similar style.

As for one size stuff, now that i have worked out which styles look good on my body shape I find they fit really well. I love that they are stretchy and soft. Iā€™m very much a pear shape so find that the one size items are really helpful because they fit my top and bottom half! Iā€™m a 12 on top and 14 (sometimes 16) on the bottom and a bit on the short side at 5ā€™3"

1 Like

Bought the wife a shed load of french knickers and thongs the other day in her ā€œsizeā€, I know sheā€™s got booty(one of the reasons I married herā€‹:joy:) but none of them fit. And then her boobs where spilling out of the bra in the set to. so have kinda wasted my money.

1 Like

If you havenā€™t taken the tags out and she tried the thongs on over her own knickers you can still return them @Brzl.

2 Likes

I second the cup size issue. I especially dislike it when the amount of cup fabric and placement stays the same across sizes, and only the back gets bigger. I often end up with too much outer side-boob on show without a similar proportion of inner cleavage to balance it. It completely throws off the aesthetics. I think many of the larger sizes definitely need an extra triangle of fabric to connect the side of the cups to the back of a bodice better; garments that have this tend to look and feel better to me.

5 Likes

From the multiple items Iā€™ve purchased on this and previous accounts, one size generally does suit any sizes. My partner has been between sizes 10-14 and one size has fit no matter what size.

Although, we do find that some products sizes arenā€™t completely accurate and can be a size to small. So just need to be wary of this and think about whether a larger size might be required.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

That sounds like it could be an issue with the space between cups as well, sometimes bra makers seem to think that your breasts are still dead centre in the middle of your chest with smaller cups no matter how big your rib cage is. I stopped wearing under wires because they dug in so badly on the outer edge. I canā€™t go up a cup size because theyā€™re not big, just evenly spaced! Minimal cleavage and Iā€™m okay with that stop pinching them together :joy:

2 Likes

As a plus sized person who often lays between sizes, I have grown to love the queen one size pieces as they often cover 2to4 different sizes and have a generous amount of stretch.

On the flip side, I donā€™t have small boobs but I also donā€™t have ginormous knockers either, but I struggle to find bras on Lovehoney that fit well enough to be worn any longer than an hour. I can deal with overspill in the cups and pinching in the band when the bra is only being worn as a bedroom piece, however Iā€™d like to be able to wear them all day in comfort.

1 Like