📝 Lingerie Sizing Feedback Needed!

I’m not a massive fan of the one size fits all and where there is a huge range example 8/12. I’m a 12/14 so always struggle to know which one to go for and I’m only 5ft so I need to keep that in mind when buying underwear aswell.

As a number of we men are actually buying for ourselves a sizing chart for men would help … the bodystockings generally are fine but there are other items that are way out on sizing for men.

3 Likes

You can call it whatever you want but if you don’t have the size number along with it I’m not buying anymore.

Never had a one size fits all to fit me yet

3 Likes

I find one size in lingerie is so difficult, cup sizes don’t tend to match with body sizes, I’m an 18/20 so the 18-24 fits me body wise but the cups of the bras are just so small, I’m a 40E and really struggle

1 Like

I prefer to see a size range, although i appreciate why other terms are used. The biggest problem i have is boob space! Even in the plus sized stuff theres nowhere near enough room for them and they are spilling out everywhere :tired_face: i have no issue with my size but it is disheartening when I don’t even fit into stuff that is meant to be plus sized because of my boobs.

2 Likes

Hi Cali_Nyx,

Thanks so much for your comments. I work in the Lingerie department so it’s great to have feedback like this. We are spending a lot of time working on our ‘One Size’ offering, and will try to ensure that fabrics are more stretchy/adjustable in new collections to help with this. I hope there will be a LH Lingerie collection in the future is works better for you! :slight_smile:

Hi Baby_Jane,

I work in the Lingerie Department and this is perfect feedback - thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @LizzyMay_x
I find these sizing really awkward for a man to buy for women. I don’t know what percentage of lingerie is bought by partners but it needs to be better to help us out.
I have wasted so much money on buying one size for my wife.
With the modern physical aspects of the population getting bigger, clothing hasn’t seemed to move with it.
My wife is a size 12 waist but 36F bust. After having 2 kids, they are not as high up her chest as she would like but when putting on clothing, she either gets stuff that fits her figure lovely but has massive over spill and doesn’t make her feel sexy in the slightest or she gets a larger size and it fits her boob but is so saggy on the waist, it defeats the object of the garment.
So I don’t get to see her dressed up as much as I would like due to these issues.
I hope this helps a little from a man’s perspective.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Peitho,

Thanks so much for the feedback, I work for the Lingerie department so it’s all very useful!

1 Like

Hi @Bonzo2020,
It’s great to hear feedback from a man’s point of view as well, so thank you.
The lingerie team are currently doing a lot of work on sizing and what we are offering to our customer, so I do hope in the future we will offer something that is perfect for both your wife and yourself!

1 Like