Lingerie Testers Required

Am i the only one who didn't get anything to review

Nevermind, i hope everyone else enjoyed what they received and i look forward to some great pics and reviews

Did you sign up in time bumble? Maybe its still on its way, as I know the reviewers weren't emailed first.

I'm dead pleased with mine (good choosing, Alice!). Not the kind of thing I'd have thought to buy, as I'm kinda keen on concealing those squiggley bits, but it's amazing and I love it!

But aye, there's no signs you've got a review coming (e-mail or product link on your Account page, etc.), so could be one still on the way: they only got sent out Monday afternoon, so while most seemed to have arrived Tuesday, always possible a delay has one squirrelleed away. Fingers crossed, eh?

I thought i'd signed up in time, but i expect it was 'first come first served' and i bet Alice had loads of e-mails

You need to get a few things you your wishlist bumble.

I know Alice was trying to choose items based on what she though people would like.

no, nothing on my account page. Never mind, i've been lucky enough to be asked to review products before, you can't win em all eh!

BB, your bum looks sore, i'll gently rub some soothing cream on it for you

bumble wrote:

Am i the only one who didn't get anything to review External Media

Nevermind, i hope everyone else enjoyed what they received and i look forward to some great pics and reviews External Media

No bumble i didnt get anything either despite being fairly "quick off the mark" to send an email as soon as this thread was posted :(

Eeee my tester arrived :D It's lovely Alice - you know me so well :D

Adx

Uploaded a few product photos but it's late and I've had a couple of glasses of wine so the review itself might have to wait 'til tomorrow now.

You can even see a bit of my hair disaster, Bakewell.

i didnt get anything to test either, but maybe next time, look forward to reading all your reviews on the ones that were lucky

have these all gone damn i missed this

lola69 wrote:

Think so...but different things like this pop up quite often if you keep your eye out.

Love your bra btw, where's it from??

Alice *waves*, Alice

I'm a numpty and have lost my little bit of paper that told me which product to review and (so far) I've been unable to find the knickers under the lingerie section.

Can you help me please so that I can submit my review??

Drama over - I've found 'em

Just done my review, i had a great quality item but i found it personally to be unattractive, i have done a non biased review however and just mentioned that i didn't personally feel sexy in it.

should be live tomorrow?

VW x

chipNroll wrote:

Uploaded a few product photos but it's late and I've had a couple of glasses of wine so the review itself might have to wait 'til tomorrow now.

You can even see a bit of my hair disaster, Bakewell.

Gorgeous as always cNr and that is not a hair disaster at all.. an organised mess at worst! :D

chipNroll wrote:

lola69 wrote:

Think so...but different things like this pop up quite often if you keep your eye out.

Love your bra btw, where's it from??

of all places i shouldnt really advertise on here ann summers have it in black too and it does up by corset strings at the back

ive review mine, i loved it x

Just reviewed mine,thanks LH.

photos uploades too

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21317

My OH has taken a pair of scissors to mine now.....It had bows and frills. And I definitely do not do bows, or frills! It does look a lot better now, but im tempted to dye it as its white....