Lingerie Testers Required

Arghh! My parcel is at the sorting office and I'm in 9-5 every day this week. WandA can't go and I'm going back to Derbyshire straight from Uni on Friday! Which means I won't even know what it is 'til next week - ooh I can get them to redeliver it can't I? Will try that :)

Adx

sent

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Arghh! My parcel is at the sorting office and I'm in 9-5 every day this week. WandA can't go and I'm going back to Derbyshire straight from Uni on Friday! Which means I won't even know what it is 'til next week - ooh I can get them to redeliver it can't I? Will try that :)

Adx

Yup, last time I missed a LH parcel I went on the royal mail website and got it redilvered- saved so much hassle. Or if you wont be in i think they can redilver to a local post office, so you can pick it up during the day

chipNroll wrote:

Haven't had the chance to try mine yet as I'm in the middle of a hair crisis which I'm trying to get sorted before I go back to work D:

Pictures please! :P

Of my hair crisis?

does anyone else keep reading this thread title as "lingerie testers reunited"?? O_o

chipNroll wrote:

Of my hair crisis?

Either/or :D

Review submitted not live yet though.

Thanks Alice

tootsiegb wrote:

Review submitted not live yet though.

Thanks Alice External Media

I'm glad it went down well, I know there's a bit of a love'em-or-hate'em feeling with bodystockings!

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

Oh bum! I tried my best to pair people to what they might like...

Just wanted to say how wonderfully picked my lingerie was, Alice. It was exactly the sort of thing i like to wear External Media Review coming after Mr has seen it this weekend, promise x

Hello Alice! :)

Just wanted to drop a note to say thank you for my tester, its my very first proper dress up outfit and I feel like I'm a bit of a maid at time so very fitting :p lol I shall give it a good testing out this weekend as me and other half have no plans! So review will be with you very soon.

Only slight problem is my boobies are a bit to big for the cups but apart from that a top item!

Cheers for picking me

Dxx

Mrs HB is a tiny small, butnot into crotchless or open but 1/4 or half cup is fine.

Mine was a bit different to the type of thing I'd normally wear, although not in a bad way! Hoping to get the review done before Saturday, as I know I've got a non-stop whirlwind week next week where I won't have time to stop and draw breath!

Bunny o.a.s.d large. Hi hope I get to test something if I am luckily to b picked lol would b nice to test and see what product is like before I suggest it to other people after I sent my review on product

bunny o.a.s.d wrote:

Bunny o.a.s.d large. Hi hope I get to test something if I am luckily to b picked lol would b nice to test and see what product is like before I suggest it to other people after I sent my review on product

i think all the testers have been sent out now bunny... you gotta be super quick with these threads ^_^ keep an eye out for the next "testers required" thread tho ~ and make sure you review any products you've already bought from LH, and that you've got your address in your profile so they can send out the testers to you!!

here's the thread on testing for more info~

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/270229-lovehoney-sex-toy-testers/

hairybiker wrote:

Mrs HB is a tiny small, butnot into crotchless or open but 1/4 or half cup is fine.

HB is my not taking abbreviation for Human Being. I did wonder why you called your other half a human! My bad.

I always go to shorten 'analysis' too, then think "Errr, I'll just ass the ysis to that".

WandA wrote:

hairybiker wrote:

HB is my not taking abbreviation for Human Being. I did wonder why you called your other half a human! My bad.

I always go to shorten 'analysis' too, then think "Errr, I'll just ass the ysis to that".

You'll "ass" the ysis?

Freudian slip? ;D

OK - I'll do my review over the weekend but my profile pic is of the lovely knickers I was sent to test. They're very comfortable & could really do with a matching camisole now ....

loved mine and reviewed...great to try something I would not normally buy.