Little bit of fun

Thought this would be a little fun everyone, so you have £50 limit to spend on lovehoney at the end of the month do you buy:

For yourself or partner

A new toy

Lingerie/dress up

Any of the essentials lube etc

:smiley:

4 Likes

I would buy some massage oil and a new game for us to play.
I would love to get some male dress up, but unless you have a 6 pack, it looks awful on, so until I can afford something decent, I would be tempted by the sound of a free £50 pass to do this.

Great idea by the way, looking forward to seeing what the majority say.

1 Like

As I have no partner, toy for me :grin::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Awww any advice

2 Likes

I would buy some lingerie for the wife.

1 Like

All about me :laughing:

But maybe a new set for pics

6 Likes

Double the amount to £100 for @The_Little_Ladybird she deserves it. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

For partner, probably lingerie as it doesn’t really suit me :joy:, if I had to pick out of the two, and we are running low on lube so that would be a win as well :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’d buy this for my wife as I love how this would grip her bum​:peach::smiley:

3 Likes

I’d probably buy myself some lingerie. The only toy that I’m eyeing up is over the £50 limit!

3 Likes

Probably treat myself to a new toy I really want to try some of the fantasy dildos and maybe some more lube

1 Like

Lingerie or a toy for the other half

2 Likes

An excellent choice @FD1

2 Likes

Well I’m single so all spent on me haha :laughing: I’d get a new toy and currently don’t need any new lube !

3 Likes

As my marriage is intimacy and sexless this is all about me so I’ll be trying some different lube and an outfit to get me back into training mode and to feel confident again…
Screenshot_20230418_195503_Chrome|369x500

4 Likes

Love that sort of lingerie on my wife​:smiley:

1 Like

Definitely be Lingerie for Mrs H as it’s almost her birthday :gift:

4 Likes

New toy for me and some lube happy days. :grin:

2 Likes