Live reviews

Hi I’ve been applying to test out some of the secret review toys and was just reading the rules and it says to have live reviews active on my account so was wondering how do I check this ?
Many thanks

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @micky_g :slightly_smiling_face:

Your reviews are on your community page on the main site. You can get there by going to Your Account page, scrolling down to the ‘Lovehoney Community - Forums and Product Reviews’ section, and clicking on ‘View your profile as others see it’ :+1:

Is this one you?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/micky-g/

There is an extra bit of faff you need to do to join up your community page to your forum profile, but it’s as simple as copying that link above and pasting it into the Web Site box on your Preferences/Profile page. :+1:

1 Like

Cool looking stuff you’ve been reviewing there dude but chaffed balls!
:grin:

1 Like

Hi @Ian_Chimp,
yeah that link is me and I’ve done what you mentioned so hopefully all is correct now and hopefully in the near future i might get picked to test a few products :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
thanks

1 Like

I’ve just checked and

• :ballot_box_with_check: Your community link is in your forum. Profile
  • :ballot_box_with_check: Your tester list is public and called Sex Toy Testers (ish :slightly_smiling_face:)
  • :negative_squared_cross_mark: But… When I click on it it says it can’t find it. You may want to delete it and create a fresh one and see if that helps. :+1:

@Ian_Chimp ive deleted all wishlists and done them again but it seems to go back the way it was every time i click on view your profile as others see it !
any ideas why or what i can do ?
thanks

I can see Wishlist2020 now, and I can click on it and see the toys, so you’re doing something right. :slightly_smiling_face:

The ‘Sex Toy Tester 2’ wishlist has a creation date of 28th September 2020, so that one doesn’t look like it’s been deleted and remade? That one has gone now. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Try Create New Wishlist.

Call it: Sex Toy Testers

And make it visible to ‘Anyone who views my public profile’

Then add items only from the Tester List :+1:

@Ian_Chimp thanks for all your help it’s much appreciated and I think it’s sorted now

Thanks again

1 Like

Looks good to me. I can now see that you’ve popped the Iroha Minamo on your Tester List. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

I’m struggling with this has it changed with a recent update?

1 Like

This is indeed out of date info. I’ll flag it for closing and pop a note at the top. But the good news is, you can find all the up to date info in The Great Big Review and Testing Guide :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Though if you’re looking for a page where all your reviews are grouped together, then I’m afraid that no longer exists. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Closing as old topic :slight_smile: