Locktober is finally here

Sounds like fun.

Glad you’re enjoying the cage.

Hi, i dont know if i am putting this in the right place but looking some advice. I recently bought my OH a cage:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/on/demandware.store/Sites-lvhn-uk-Site/en-GB/Product-Show?pid=70624
Due to the steel ring not being adjuatable though he found this quite awkward to put on so i was looking at this plastic one:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/dominix-deluxe-rigid-plastic-chastity-device-2.5-inch-/83378.html

Has anyone any experience of this one as it looks much more suitable or can anyone suggest which cage would be the best.

That plastic one would be better as it seems you get a variation of rings to try out for a good fit!

If you have the metal one and want to still play with it. Try tying a shoelace around his waist from one side of the ring to the other

Getting the correct ring size and cage length/diameter will be a fair trial and error buying thing until it truely fits snug

Start with the plastic one to establish the correct size for the back ring but for long term wear open steel cages are much more hygienic so if you enjoy the chastity play I would suggest a steel cage in the long term.

The size of the back ring is important, but so too is the gap between the ring and the cage.

I was always 45mm ring, but i had 1 cage that was un wearable as the gap between ring and cage was so small, it cut circulation, not good, so bear that in mind and if possible, but multiple ring sizes.

This thread has inspired me to try again, too late for Locktober but now caged none the less. I purchased elsewhere, the pack came with 4 different sized base rings, surprisingly its the 48mm one (largest) that suits the cage. Have gone plastic this time (still an open style), had first night back in a cage, so far so good. Have told Mrs Sen that Nov is her month.

2 Likes

Welcome back and thank you.

It was your original post that inspired me in the first place.

That was almost 4 years ago and I’ve been caged ever since. It’s completely changed our relationship for the better in every way.

4 Likes

4 years, wow, time had flown by.

I dont post as often anymore, but do check regularly and have kept up with your developments, certainly sounds like the path has been the right ine for you both.

So it’s November 1st and Locktober is over for another year.

Personally it’s been my best one ever in terms of ease and comfort and the increased communication between us over the last month has led to the addition of a couple of new sexual activities to our list (impact play and watersports with me as the receiver).

I’ll still be caged throughout the day though as, for us, it’s a permanent feature of our relationship but I wont be sleeping in the cage unless she wants me to. By the same token if she want’s access for any reason I’ll be taking it off for her so that she can get to me.

She’s already said that I’m in for a lot of teasing but no orgasms till Nov 6th (my birthday) so it will be 37 days between orgasms (not that I’m counting :grin:).

I hope everyone else had a nice Locktober too.

1st November
FREEDOM DAY :+1:

@rockstar @r3k @Senator thank you all for your advice it is very much appreciated after more discussion with the OH we have now purchased the plastic one we were looking at and see how he gets on with it and then we can work from there. Thank you

1 Like