Locktober is finally here

Generally in the night if you need to wee you may well get an erection in your sleep. Depending on the fit of your cage this could well lead to discomfort. Getting up and having a wee will sort out the problem.

I’ve never had hyper sensitivity in the morning so I’m not sure about that.

Removing the cage to wash and shave is perfectly OK. There are no rules here apart from the ones you make for yourself .

2 Likes

Trying not to be crude here but it almost feels like my penis is being pulled on if that makes sense, it’s not painful just an odd sensation. I am guessing it’s because erections are not taking place?

Regular cleaning is a must, depending on the cage it sometimes means removal.

Nighttime adjustment is the toughest area of chastity I find. You will regular erections during the night, the cage will not stop that. What the cage does is act as a barrier to full extension of your penis. This is where sizing and finding what works for you. Over time you will be more comfortable with the restrictions when sleeping. Ultimately though if something doesn’t feel right then stop.

Personally the week has flown by for me. My wife has not always been a massive fan of extended periods locked but is enthusiastic this time.

1 Like

Owing to my work, I cannot engage fully with Locktober, although it is a large part of my and Sexterminatrix’s play when time permits, regardless of what month it is.

I will have to just do it and take a full month off for the express purpose of doing this challenge, but to be honest if it wasn’t for work and commitments, I’d never take the cage off apart from grooming and hygiene needs. :slight_smile:

Thanks so far there is no skin irritation or redness. No discomfort so I think it must be a fairly good fit.

My wife has taken to teasing me which oddly enough produces a odd sensation kind of intense.

1 Like

I’m 14 days late in, but Mrs has finally given to my many hints and pictures. Locked up and hoping for a good… or horrible two weeks!

So we’ve come to the end of the second week of Locktober and for me personally it’s going great. The cage has stayed on, I’ve been teased, denied, paddled and pegged but not been allowed to orgasm so I’m well into that headspace that makes me subservient, intimate, touchy/feely and generally desperate to pleasure my wife in any way she allows.

How’s it going for everyone else?

1 Like

How the heck do you manage for a month?!

We aren’t doing locktober as too busy with work to deal with added complexity of being caged.

However was sent to work on Friday by wife, caged and with lace panties on. Bliss

Was also instructed to be caged last night to sleep in which I struggle with a bit as wake up in night sore. Still does the job however as woke more devoted than ever to mistress wife

It gets better and better as time goes by.

This is my third Locktober now. I’ve been doing this for going on 4 years.

Last night was my first proper night too.

I woke up three-four times due to erections and had one wee to help. It does get easier as your erections learn and do go as hard during the nights… and you get used to it !

1 Like

Hi guys I am cheering you on from the sidelines and wish you all the luck for the next few weeks. I remember doing this a few years ago and it really is a great challenge.

1 Like

Even though u started lockdown this Saturday (5 days fully locked now) last night was the first night my Mrs decided to fully play with me

After removing my lock and getting me to have a good clean I locked myself up straight away as ordered and waited for her on the bed. She took her time but finally came in to the room naked with key

As she unlocked me her eyes widened as she enjoyed watching the cage pull away from the ring as my cock was allowed to fully expand. Some teasing later with a very hard erection she gave me a lovely blowjob (thank you love honey strawberry lube!) followed by a fair few minutes cowgirl… as she saw the joy in my eyes she quickly removed herself from my dick… and them jerked me off until I was at the edge.

Then left me… and told me to get her new toy to finish her off. I used her new toy on her with cock throbbing, once she climaxed I was allowed 5 more thrusts inside her… I tried my best to make them count but the pressure was too much for me to climax.

A good 10-15 minutes later of being sat on the toilet watching dull YouTube videos I had calmed down enough to put the cage back on and locked

Later in bed that night (Apart from admitting she’s starting to enjoy herself with this) she did say how visually frustrated I now looked.

I’m glad (I hope) I’m not doing the full month at this rate

1 Like

We dropped out at the weekend - partly through a bit of discomfort on my part and partly due to my wife getting a bit bored with it and fed up with the cage nudging her when we cuddled at night in bed.

Well done for those continuing with this kind of play and managing the whole month.

1 Like

Tease and denial is the basis of male chastity. It sounds as if your wife is very good at it.

2 Likes

Currently having a day or so break from the cage. My ballbag was getting somewhat feelings of being bruised and the skin needed abit of time to harden more. Not super used to be being work full time and the night time erections and play had been taking it toll on the skin!

The cage and key are waiting on my partners makeup table for when she wishes more lock time

We’re 3 weeks in now.

How’s it going for everyone?

My cage has been on permanently and it’s still very comfortable. In fact it’s the most comfortable one I’ve ever used. I’m not wild about the aesthetics but my wife loves it so that’s the clincher.

Sexually I’m still being teased, paddled, flogged and pegged regularly with occasional watersports sessions (as the receiver) but it’s 3 weeks since my last orgasm (September 30th).

We’ve done a lot of talking in the last 3 weeks and have decided to move our relationship on a little more.
I will still remain caged and my orgasms will still be under her control but from now on I will be adopting the female role in the relationship and she will take over the traditional masculine role. There will be no more penetrative sex with me as the giver. Instead frequent pegging will be the mainstay of our penetrative sexual activities.

I’m really looking forward to the change.

3 Likes

Funnily enough, Sexterminatrix and I have also had discussions along those lines. Although we very much enjoy PIV even with the chastity element in play, we are also aware that age will eventually take its toll regarding erectile performance. And so we have also agreed that, even if I might not be able to penetrate her at some later stage in our lives, she is more than able (and willing) to penetrative me as often as she desires.

I’ll enjoy my sexual ability while I can of course, but I do find it comforting to know that any future ED issues won’t mean the end of my sex life, not by a long shot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s 4 weeks since Locktober started and there’s 3 more days to go. The new cage is still comfortable. To be honest it’s been my easiest Locktober so far in terms of long term comfort.

It’s also 4 weeks since my last orgasm and she’s already made it clear that that’s not going to change till my birthday (Nov 6th) so it will be 5 weeks of chastity. She will be edging me a lot before then though.

To be honest I’m a little torn. I’m looking forward to the orgasm but I know that I’ll lose the horny subservient intimate headspace that I’m in now.

How’s everyone else getting on with Locktober?

1 Like

Glad to hear it’s going well for you!

We are still dabbling a lot in it, Mrs isn’t fully into the locked all the time, and after saying I’m getting some rough sleeps prefers me not to be locked at night

Have been locked most days and teased a fair amount. Had a shave and home IPL yesterday while leaking precum, only for afterwards to be allowed to use a dildo on my Mrs. I was allowed entrance into her on her terms and her movements while I had to remain still… no finish for me and she seemed to very much enjoy it