Locktober is finally here

So Locktober has started and the cage is on permanently (although I have been wearing it almost full time for the last few days in preparation anyway.

It seems as if a few of us are doing it this year and it would be interesting if we could report back on our progress every so often or when something significant happens.

I’m sure we’ll all have something to share as Locktober goes on.

11 Likes

My husband is locked down now - I will allow him his release once a week and I’m in charge

Let the frustration begin :clamp:

5 Likes

You say husband is locked down and you will only release him once a week. Is there a month where you are restricted @batjamboree ?

Only just started his chastity so will tease him longer as it goes on

No doubt will get to monthly in time

4 Likes

I hope to slip my little cage on when I get home in a couple of hours

1 Like

I hope everyone partaking enjoys themselves! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you I am all locked up now
But feel so naughty down there

2 Likes

Enjoy release day… Unless you get early probation

1 Like

Hi, what cage did you get in the end?

2 days in, convinced my wife to let me give it a go!

2 Likes

Let the caging commence!! :joy:

1 Like

Will be taking part. Not sure if we will make it the whole month, but new cage is comfortable even when exercising so from that standpoint things are looking good.

Take it one day at a time I guess. Would be my longest time locked.

Good luck.

Hope it works out for everyone trying it out for the first time.

2 Likes

Good luck and enjoy yourselves.

Good luck everyone.

Need to find one that comfortable before I give it a go.

I have CB Mr Stubb, I find it very comfortable. I started a day early on Saturday so on my 5th day so far, longest I have ever gone.

Am loving it so far, am pleasuring my wife as much as she wants and not expecting or even hoping for any relief, it’s great so far.

We’ve agreed I can go to the weekend then will take a break on Saturday, but begged her to lock me again for next week (especially keen to be locked on the evening she is having a night out).

2 Likes

We will be giving it a go also (locked now)

We’re a full week into Locktober now.

How’s everyone doing?

My cage has been on for the full week and it’s very comfortable.

I’ve been teased, denied, paddled, pegged and deliberately ignored so it’s been a great week.

2 Likes

I did a week, up to yesterday. I loved it, would be happy for longer but my wife not mad keen. I pleased her multiple times but think she was bored of how horny I got. I will ask if I can go back in soon, she is out next weekend I love being locked when she is out and about so will see if she gives permission then.

We just started using chastity in conjunction with other things. We found a device which seems to fit well, and is not obvious that it is being worn.

But I do have a few questions

I seem to get an uncomfortable sensation in the middle of the night is this normal?

Also in the morning I feel hyper sensitive down there and it makes me squirm a bit is that also normal

Finally is taking it off every 3 days ok to wash things, shave in that area and put it back on immediately?

Thank you