Longest you have gone and can go without masturbating? (Especially singles!)

Kind of the opposite of my last post...!

Mainly for the single on here....

What's the longest you have gone without masturbating (after you first started)?

How long can you go at the moment without? (I suppose that's another way of asking how often you masturbate!)

Anyone up for a how long can we go without masturbating challenge ;-)

I'm not single but I cant go for more than a day without masturbating (usually quite a few times) I'm afraid - just too horny all the time !!

Would be rubbish at your challenge ! lol x

2 Days at a push lol.

1 day if sick

6 months, honestly at the time I had zero urges so it would have been weird to even try. Usually cant go more than a week or two without some 'me time' but then I'm not single so I get extra play time with oh! 

2 week's so far and not looking like I will have any solo time in the future, unless she's says so, honestly not as hard as I thought it would be and has made sex alot more intense.

Terri JJ - I had a feeling you would answer along those lines ;-)

Raven93 - similar here so about to challenge myself for longer

Tider - bet you make sure you aren't sick often ;-)

Echo32B - hmmm a six month challenge for myself - now that'd be interesting!

acuk - keep us posted as to how you get on. I'd find it interesting

I think I've been at least a year before, just wasn't interested

I think it was about 9 weeks, maybe 11. Started off as a 3 week chaleenge whilst away in India, and after the 2nd week, it just ogt easy, so extended it further and further

3 1\2 weeks after recent hernia surgery....it wasn't difficult because of the potential repercussions but jeez was I horny!

Weeks for me. If things are going well then my sex drive is high and I masturbate every day, but if my illness gets worse or I'm stressed, my sex drive disappears and I don't do it for ages. I don't think I'd be up for a challenge though, I like to be able to do it when I get the urge! :p

Week at best when well once a day :)

7 weeks. I had totally lost all semblance of a sex drive during that time. It came back tenfold after that though! At normal times, the longest I can go is probably about a couple of days, max. I usually like to end the day with a lovely climax. Go out with a bang, right? ;)

I went about 3 days or 4 because I was on holiday in Italy with my gran and we shared the hotel room so I couldn't do anything lol. Well I suppose I could have but I really didn't feel comfortable doing it with my gran in the same room

Kittycat102 wrote:

I went about 3 days or 4 because I was on holiday in Italy with my gran and we shared the hotel room so I couldn't do anything lol. Well I suppose I could have but I really didn't feel comfortable doing it with my gran in the same room

Lol, I totally get this!! Although granted, My fiance and I have actually done some unspeakable things with my parents in the bed next to us (we were on holiday and unfortunately booked one of those family room things). We're both not proud of it, but oh well. D: We were much younger then. I really think I'd draw a line if it had been my grandmother though. 

/creeps away

Minkish Minx wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Lol, I totally get this!! Although granted, My fiance and I have actually done some unspeakable things with my parents in the bed next to us (we were on holiday and unfortunately booked one of those family room things). We're both not proud of it, but oh well. D: We were much younger then. I really think I'd draw a line if it had been my grandmother though.

/creeps away

I think I draw the line at doing stuff with relatives in the same room lol

Kittycat102 wrote:

Minkish Minx wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

/creeps away

I think I draw the line at doing stuff with relatives in the same room lol

Agreed would kind of kill the mood

7 months my illness was really bad i was in pain all the time i couldn't even muster the energy to want to do it now i'm under control i don't go more than a couple of weeks without doing it

I think around 2 months. I battle with depression and between it and my medication, my sex drive can drop through the floor and, as much as I'd want to feel the 'benefits' of masturbating, my body simply doesn't want to cooperate. So a 'going without' challenge?! Forget it! I so wish I could BE horny, most of the time, especially when me and my OH are together. 😞

I've done 2.5 weeks but I find that I get depressed/despondent after about a week. If I'm busy then I don't think about it and can go for many days but if I'm bored with nothing to do, the internet is a dangerous place to wander.