Longest you have gone and can go without masturbating? (Especially singles!)

When I was single the longest I went without masturbating was about 2 months :( but normaly 2-3 times a week.

A week is generally my limit!

About one year and a half - when I was in my early 20s. At that time I was trying to slim down, hoping that this would eventually help me to be attractive enough to find a boyfriend. I lost about half of my weight (310ish lbs -> 150ish lbs) through starving and walking (the only physical activity I was able to do, being to exhausted to do anything else) and I also lost my periods for about 12 months (these would not return until I put some weight back on). Unsurprisingly enough, the massive weight loss damaged my skin so badly I never got my first date. And with being so knackered, masturbation was the last thing on my mind...

The longest I have ever gone is 7 years. Yes, that is right and it was awful! It had nothing to do with loss of sex drive; my sex drive was through the roof! However, this was at a time when I had been brainwashed into thinking masturbation was a mortal sin and I would go to hell if I touched myself. This ended when I decided I am my own person and can do whatever I wanted.

Now, whether I am single or not, I never go any longer than one day without masturbating. Anything longer means I must be really sick.

currently ive been about 7 weeks....

The longest I've gone without would only be a few days and that was when antidepressants were lowering my drive significantly..

One day is the most for me. Get too down if any longer.

The longest I've ever gone is 2 weeks and that was after I had my hysterectomy. I'm not even sure that it was medically advisable to do it at 2 weeks but I was so frustrated by then and of course wanting to find out if everything still worked properly ( it did ! ) that I just went ahead with it anyway.
Normally I don't go longer than a few days.

I used to be able to go months and now I struggle to just not go a few days

Terri JJ wrote:

I'm not single but I cant go for more than a day without masturbating (usually quite a few times) I'm afraid - just too horny all the time !!

Would be rubbish at your challenge ! lol x

+1

1 week maybe, after that I get grumpy and stressed. And I really really hate stress. ;-;

If I know I'm going to see the other half in a week then I can last until I see him, if there's a few weeks between visits then every couple of days

Around a week or so. I will be a right cranky cow though haha 😂 xx

24 and a half years :P

I only started about 18 months ago, and typically its a once or twice a month thing, where as at the beginning it was daily, but after a clear out of unsuitable toys, and now breaking my favourite, i'm pretty much back to square one with bills a bit morei mportant than new toys sadly, so my enthusiasm is lacking to bother with the cleaning and cleaning up after etc.

I can go a few weeks before I normally release some pressure. But that is often a form of stress-release rather than sexual satisfaction.

My fiance orgasms every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times. I can tell instantly if he is in a bad mood because it has been more than a day since he last came. He is insufferable.

I can just about manage a couple of days while working when it comes to the weekend or a holiday from work i go everyday 😀

Two weeks is the most I've managed since puberty and that was when I had my head injury. I've only had one day this year without a play and it's often twice a day. I intend to keep going because I only live once.

Can be anything up to a few weeks. Alone time is a premium with little ones running around. However we do make up for it together and often watch each other if that counts

The most I've managed was 5 days when my partner was away for a week. Got to day 5 and couldn't take it any more! Was really cross with myself as I had decided that I was going to save it up for when she got back.

Usually have to orgasm every couple of days.

It really depends where I am lol, sometimes I have to not masturbate, but soon as I get home I tickle my pickle lol