Looking at OH photos

Never, we do retain photos after we have spent time shooting them, we get off on the actual act of taking the photos, but because we are paranoid of them turning up anywhere we delete them straight after the session.

1 Like

Same here @DLJL. We always look back at the photos and keep the lingerie ones (one or two of which we post in the forum) but delete the more hardcore ones as we donā€™t want them going astray. But the whole photo thing is really a sort of role play and thatā€™s why we find it such a turn on - in a way the photos themselves are almost secondary.

1 Like

I have photos of my wife looking gorgeous in casual clothes & that does it for me, I just meant I donā€™t have any of my wife in her lingerie, which is fine because I donā€™t want her to feel uncomfortable sending photos. I see it in the bedroom :smiley::fire:

2 Likes

I have thousands of naked pics or lingerie etc of me, but I donā€™t send them to hubby, they donā€™t do anything for him. Itā€™s not his thing.

I have a secret folder on my phone of pictures or me and the wife. Love to look back on them as I adore my wifeā€™s body. We do occasionally send photos to each other which again are stored there.

4 Likes

I donā€™t have any naughty pictures of OH. He has a few of me that Iā€™ve sent him and continue to send him every now and then.

4 Likes

Snap :star_struck:

Love our homemade collection

4 Likes

My wife has been camera shy for 35 years , so very limited photos and zero videos . But I have utilized what I have many times during my play time . If you have checked out just the few photos I have posted here you might guess I have a good number of photos and videos . Of course on here it is only mild , highly covered photos . I keep her stocked in a bit more revealing and generally naughty photos and videos to enjoy in her self pleasure time .

2 Likes

I have a reasonable collection of Mrs Pootle in ā€œthe bankā€ posing in various swimwear,outfits and lingerie, we would do a bit of a shoot every now and then in different locations(hotel rooms,holiday cottages etc)mainly for me.

1 Like

I thought your penis pouches didnā€™t leave much to the imagination :thinking:

Oneā€™s highly covered is anotherā€™s nearly naked, hey? :wink:

Donā€™t be offended please, that really made chuckle and gave me a big smile. Keep doing whatever youā€™re doing. :+1:

1 Like

We have quite a collection of pics and videos, so we can please our self on what we look at whilst we pleasure ourselves. Both get us off.

2 Likes

@FD1 i often love masterbating over photos of her dressed in clothes looking sexy as fuck

1 Like

You single now then

We both have many vids and pics in our secure foldersā€¦

2 Likes

Have lots of piccies of wife in various lingerie and poses in a secret folder. She likes to know I enjoy looking at them when she is not around. Looking at doing some little videos of her playing with her toys etc.

Have many photos and vid of my manā€¦ā€¦ took awhile for him to send me a vid of him cumming as he hadnā€™t done it before but it turns me on so much watching and hearing the sounds he makes cumming

2 Likes

I drive lorries for a living, so quite often away from home all week, so getting naughty pictures and videos always cheers me up!

2 Likes