Solo play

Hi all. Not sure if this has been asked before?
The wife and I have a great relationship in and out of the bedroom.
I caught her masturbating in the shower a few nights ago. It’s not a problem for me! When we talked about it, She said she plays with herself quite often. I’m curious to know if this is the case with most women?

6 Likes

Yes, although i have just started and a bit late to the game at 50 but do go solo regularly. Its good for my wellbeing, confidence and knowing my body and its pleasures.

3 Likes

Just to add, come the weekend, i tell my oh all about it, so a bit of a turn on for him.

4 Likes

Have you searched the forum to see if there are any similar threads?

1 Like

That’s great to hear

I have and couldn’t find anything

1 Like

I masturbate a few times a week. My guy loves it. Sometimes i tell him, sometimes we sext during, sometimes i send him videos/photos. It’s all good fun :relieved:

4 Likes

I masturbate almost every day usually but I will take breaks once in a while.

5 Likes

I tend to masturbate 2-3 times a week, just depends on how I’m feeling and wether or not it’s shark week :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I too masturbate nearly everyday, whether it be a quick session or longer session.
I’ll take videos/photos to send to him. And recently I swear he knows when I am, cos he’ll ring me, and help me reach my orgasm.
He’ll send me photos too, so that I can use them when I masturbate.

4 Likes

It’s hard to say if it’s the most case for all woman. Your asking this question on a adults sex toy forum so more then likely most woman on here do masturbate. I love to masturbate even though I also have a very sexual relationship.
Having said that I get most of my LH packages delivered to my work as I know someone will be there to collect them and when I have told my woman colleagues on my purchases they think I’m mad lol most of them tell me they don’t masturbate so who knows. I would also like to know the % compared to men.

5 Likes

Most days for me but don t always orgasm

1 Like

Peaches likes to play but only tells me when I get home. Wish she would send photos or video chat. Could imagine how much I would enjoy that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

What’s your best review on mastarbation :crazy_face:

1 Like