Looking for a new Home!

Hi everyone,

Just been having a clear out of the toy box. Got a few things that have never been used and I would rather they go to a new home than throw them away. I’m not looking to get any money for them, however donations (money or something else) are welcome. I would like a little towards any postage cost though, this could be settled through PayPal or a gift on Lovehoney.

Looking for a new hone is:

Obviously everything is unused, however some things have been taken out of their original packaging.

If you have any questions please comment or message me privately.

Flogger and blindfold are of interest for me! More than happy to give a donation

Well they will fit in a larger letter so postagewill be 90p for first class stamps, so dont worry about money.

i'd be interesting in the red heart cropper

again that will be 90p postage, so dont worry about any money, feel free to buy me a donation from my wishlist though!

how mutch for the tickeler?

What a good idea this is i have a few things that i have brought but just havent been that into - thankyou for the idea! i would love the Oriental Ben Wa Balls if i can please! xx

Ah,. i was gonna say the wa balls too, but thanks for the offer anyway OP!

rag doll wrote:

I only ask fo rmoney towards postage, this will be 90p for a large letter.

kissthis wrote:

What a good idea this is i have a few things that i have brought but just havent been that into - thankyou for the idea! i would love the Oriental Ben Wa Balls if i can please! xx

Due to the size of the box they will have to be in a packet which is £2.70.

Sorry, the missus not so keen, so anyone else who wants them can have them. Thanks for the offer though, might treat you to the keyring anyway.

EskimoKisser wrote:

Ah,. i was gonna say the wa balls too, but thanks for the offer anyway OP!

Very sorry you missed out.

J+J wrote:

Sorry, the missus not so keen, so anyone else who wants them can have them. Thanks for the offer though, might treat you to the keyring anyway.

ok never mind, thank you very much

i personly love this thread. i find the adopt a toy long and cluttered and comfusing.

JBigDog wrote:

rag doll wrote:

I only ask fo rmoney towards postage, this will be 90p for a large letter.

in that case i would love the tickerler.

rag doll wrote:

in that case i would love the tickerler.

should i put my email on my profile or organise over LH chat?

JBigDog wrote:

again that will be 90p postage, so dont worry about any money, feel free to buy me a donation from my wishlist though!

mrsjojo2012@gmail.com is my email (not worried about putting it on here sad it is for my blog too). Can you drop me an email and i'll pass over my addy, please?

I would like the ball gag please! :)

myrranda@hotmail.co.uk

Blueeyes82 wrote:

mrsjojo2012@gmail.com is my email (not worried about putting it on here sad it is for my blog too). Can you drop me an email and i'll pass over my addy, please?

okay will do the same.

ragdoll749@yahoo.co.uk

kissthis wrote:

If you would like to chat on LH sometime tomorrow i should on in the evening. or leave your email address and i will email you details for postage.

Thank you to everyone who has commented so far.

The only items left are the:

• Red Bondage Boutique Flogger
  • Bondage Boutique Soft Blindfold