Looking for Best Clit Vibe During Sex

The Butterfly will defo help you reach Orgasm when worn during sex, it never fails with me, and you can turn the speed down if you feel yourself coming too soon

can you ever come too soon? ;) I'd have thought over and over would suit me lol!

Reading some of the old reviews the straps seem quite restrictive, I am a curvy 18, have they been changed to suit now?

I do a lot of long drives (across Europe!) and have fancied getting a few toys to use while driving. (Oh dear, am I confessing to something even worse than using a mobile phone, I wonder? It's certainly more distracting than talking...) OK, so maybe assuming I want something to amuse me and get me revved up and ready, would a butterfly be good?

And is there any truth in the rumour that they can be worn to Tesco for some fun while doing the weekly shop? ;)

Alyssa wrote:

I do a lot of long drives (across Europe!) and have fancied getting a few toys to use while driving. (Oh dear, am I confessing to something even worse than using a mobile phone, I wonder? It's certainly more distracting than talking...) OK, so maybe assuming I want something to amuse me and get me revved up and ready, would a butterfly be good?

And is there any truth in the rumour that they can be worn to Tesco for some fun while doing the weekly shop? ;)

or we-vibe > http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=we-vibe

Alyssa wrote:

So would a variable speed vibe that was controlled by the accelerator pedal appeal? The faster the car goes the faster it goes...

Countries with some roads that don't have speed limits (i.e. Germany) would become major tourist attractions!

Ash wrote:

Alyssa wrote:

So would a variable speed vibe that was controlled by the accelerator pedal appeal? The faster the car goes the faster it goes...

Countries with some roads that don't have speed limits (i.e. Germany) would become major tourist attractions!

not so anymore there are very few unlimited roads in germany.. i should know i got done for speeding there in a lorry oooops only 20 euro fine thou...External Media

Mantric do an awesome clit stim, it's way more powerful than the compact bullets as it has a power pack & lead to a little egg, it has a multi pattern buzz too.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=412

This is a firm favourite for the wife.