Looking for the ultimate turn on on for him!

Please help.

Looking for something to drive him so wild.. I have loads of sexy lingerie.. but I want something new and different.

His fetish is nylon and heels... mine is also nylon and pvc so I don't mind. My normal dress up would be a corset with black stockings and pvc shoes. So different combinations of the above.

Please any suggestions...
guys what would you like to see / girls what makes you feel sexy wearing... I can't decide

Thanks Jazz x

Maybe try some black latex/PVC gloves or maybe a leather collar!

Also a masquerade mask might be worth a try.

dd

If he's very into nylon, then maybe go all out and get a body stocking. Lovehoney has some gorgeous ones: http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?w=bodystocking&view=grid

Fishnets, and crotchless undies, with a really tight figure hugging dress....go out somewhere with up even just a little drive somewhere and let him know that there is access down below...

He'll be squirming all the way!

What you wear already sounds pretty good. I like much the same, the heels and dress in the picture is always a favourite lol.

Maybe try a uniform or costume, school girl would work with the stockings and heels or maybe a PVC nurse outfit with stockings to combine your interests.

jimm88 wrote:

Please help.

Looking for something to drive him so wild.. I have loads of sexy lingerie.. but I want something new and different.

His fetish is nylon and heels... mine is also nylon and pvc so I don't mind. My normal dress up would be a corset with black stockings and pvc shoes. So different combinations of the above.

Please any suggestions...
guys what would you like to see / girls what makes you feel sexy wearing... I can't decide

Thanks Jazz x

what u r wearing but maybe hold ups that would get the blood pumping

Dick Dastardly wrote:

Maybe try some black latex/PVC gloves or maybe a leather collar!

Also a masquerade mask might be worth a try.

dd

Just Ordered a Masquerade mask.. i love how they look :)

Miss-Nomer wrote:

If he's very into nylon, then maybe go all out and get a body stocking. Lovehoney has some gorgeous ones: http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?w=bodystocking&view=grid

Yeah i have a few... the last one i brought was from LH... amazing
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14258

WildThing wrote:

Fishnets, and crotchless undies, with a really tight figure hugging dress....go out somewhere with up even just a little drive somewhere and let him know that there is access down below...

He'll be squirming all the way!

Love the sound of this!

James and Michelle (mr and mrs) wrote:

What you wear already sounds pretty good. I like much the same, the heels and dress in the picture is always a favourite lol.

Maybe try a uniform or costume, school girl would work with the stockings and heels or maybe a PVC nurse outfit with stockings to combine your interests.

I have a few Dress up uniforms but i really love the Slutty school girl one on my wish list. i think i would look ok in that... also i love the sound of a PVC nurse outfit.. i would feel really sexy in that!

mibbles wrote:

what u r wearing but maybe hold ups that would get the blood pumping

So my faviroute little black dress and some hold ups :)

Thanks for all of the replies, i have a lot to look over :)

Let us all know how you get on!

jimm88 wrote:

James and Michelle (mr and mrs) wrote:

I have a few Dress up uniforms but i really love the Slutty school girl one on my wish list. i think i would look ok in that... also i love the sound of a PVC nurse.

Glad you like the idea, looks like you have plenty to choose from based on all the posts lol.

We got a PVC nurse uniform a while ago and it has good reviews lol. The Slutty School girl also sounds nice, which one are you thinking of getting? I only ask as I spoke to my partner about your post and she likes the school girl idea too lol!?

This one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22833

I love how minimal it is also I love tight things around my neck so it looks ideal

jimm88 wrote:

This one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22833

I love how minimal it is also I love tight things around my neck so it looks ideal

Yes I can see why you like that outfit, very nice. They say less is more after all.

Would you wear that under a shirt or something or as is?

I may have to put that outfit on the wish list

I think I can work with a shirt. A really tight blouse would look super hot.
Rip that off and leave the tie on!

Did you order a Mask?

Yeah and its turned up today! Its really sexy... I feel mysteriously sexy when its on :p

send me a pic!

sounds fabulous!

jimm88 wrote:

I think I can work with a shirt. A really tight blouse would look super hot.
Rip that off and leave the tie on!

Yeah a tight shirt would be great with that outfit!!! maybe some heels too

Heels are a must! I feel my most sexy In heels... as my profile photo must show.. a good set of heels makes any outfit in my opinion :) x

Dick Dastardly wrote:

send me a pic!

sounds fabulous!

Maybe :p

couldnt agree more!

Get something super sexy that you like wear it then say to him you like nylon honey now im going to take these clothes off and you are going to wear them,I reckon that might send him over the edge,Sends me and drives me wild when she tells me to wear her super sexy worn clubbing clothes,But even her super sexy clothes makes me happy when i know she has just worn them.