Looking for the ultimate turn on on for him!

I Love a nice pair of heels and yes they do make an outfit, lets us know if it drives him wild!

Hi Jimm88

How did you get on? Did you buy anything and more importantly did it work!? Nice new photo by the way

Double post

Hey.. haha yeah... been off a few days ;)
I made a small purchase. Worked a charm :)

I went the slutty school girl way... although I didn't buy the one I really wanted. Money is a bit tight at the moment... so looking forward to finally buying that!

What I wore was perfect. 8 inch heels. White stockings. A tartan skirt and a white bra. Wore my hair in pigtails too :p

Just wish I had that outfit I loved :(

Sounds good Jimm, Love the profile pic. :)

jimm88 wrote:

Hey.. haha yeah... been off a few days ;)
I made a small purchase. Worked a charm :)

I went the slutty school girl way... although I didn't buy the one I really wanted. Money is a bit tight at the moment... so looking forward to finally buying that!

What I wore was perfect. 8 inch heels. White stockings. A tartan skirt and a white bra. Wore my hair in pigtails too :p

Just wish I had that outfit I loved :(

Sounds great! may ask my wife to do the same lol!

If you do, share details... I loved it. So will she :)

jimm88 wrote:

If you do, share details... I loved it. So will she :)

She will wear the school girl outfit for role plat later ive been told lol...not the one on love honey though, a hmoe made one

i would love to see a pic of it? compare it to mine... new profile pic for you maybe? :p

ive not done pics yet so i could try yes. See if Michelle is happy to be the profile pic. Maybe body not face and npthong tooo naughty, Jimm88 seems to always have a very nice profile pic !!!

nah just a tease pic like mine :p

i love taking photos of myself in my sexy underwear wheni buy it... is that weird? lol

No its fun… sexy too lol.

Ever get anyone else to take them of you…?

yeah, all the time.. i love dressing up all sexy and standing in front of a camera :p