Looking in the mirror while having sex?

Sometimes I enjoy it. But it depends what role I'm in. If we are having vanilla sex I find it awkward because I find myself looking at my facial expressions :')

I love the side profile of the wife when she's on all fours and I catch her biting her lip and pushing back onto me! Mega turn on!

Vanilla sex in front of a mirror no I don't think I would enjoy as much, turn up the naughty level and I love watching myself in a mirror with my hair being pulled or hands being around my throat as I'm taken from behind....or if im laying on my back giving oral sex and receiving I like to watch in a mirror, or if I was doing anything I would like to be able to see my fellas face for the reaction...I love mirrors....I don't like to see myself so much as I dislike my body it's more seeing what is being done to me and my partners reactions I like the best

Have a mirror on the side and front - above the headboard. Get some great views with reflections from both, but OH loves watching me ride her really hard doggie style - trouble is that brings us both to orgasm too fast!

Recent weekend away to Berlin (which is amazing) led to lots of fun in front of the mirrored wardrobe in our hotel bedroom and there was also a very well placed on above the table in the livingroom :)