Losing your virginity.

At what age did your lose your virginity?

Who was it with?

How did it happen?

Did you bleed?

Did you enjoy it?

Do you have any regrets?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At what age did your lose your virginity? 20

Who was it with? My then boyfriend

How did it happen? He was at my flat and we were kissing and I said to him I wanted to have sex. He kept asking if I was sure.

Did you bleed? No

Did you enjoy it? It was a little uncomfy at first but I soon gott into it

Do you have any regrets? No

At what age did your lose your virginity? 15

Who was it with? My boyfriend at the time, we'd been together about 2 years.

How did it happen? He'd been asking me for ages if we could and I'd said no because I thought we were too young and I didn't feel ready. Once we were both 15 I decided it was ok, although looking back I'm still not sure I was ready. We were at his house and we waited for his family to go out, kind of planned when it was going to happen.

Did you bleed? No

Did you enjoy it? Not really, it wasn't awful but nothing amazing. To be honest I can barely remember anything about it now.

Do you have any regrets? Like I said, I'm not sure I was ready, but I'm glad I was at least in the position to lose it to someone I really cared about at the time and who I was in a long relationship with (we were together over 5 years in total). Sometimes I think I regret it being him, but I think that's because the relationship ended badly a couple of years later.

1 Like

At what age did your lose your virginity? 17

Who was it with? My then gf

How did it happen? In a bed, we both decided we wanted to, we'd only been together 2 weeks though

Did you bleed? She didn't, no

Did you enjoy it? Yes, we both did very much and it was a great experience

Do you have any regrets? Nope!

At what age did your lose your virginity? 22

Who was it with? My current boyfriend

How did it happen? We'd been building up to it for several weeks. We'd spoken about it beforehand and kind of agreed that I was ready. We didn't plan it as such, but we let it happen.

Did you bleed? Yes.

Did you enjoy it? Can't say that I did. It hurt so much I consider it a preview of childbirth. Luckily he didn't last as long as he does now. As it happened just as I was about to say we had to stop because it hurt too much, he came.

Do you have any regrets? It wasn't until afterwards that I thought that I'm not a virgin any more. It wouldn't have changed my decision or experience at all, but I just wished I had acknowledged it before it happened.

At what age did your lose your virginity? 16

Who was it with? BF at the time

How did it happen? too long ago to remember

Did you bleed? yep, do remember that bit

Did you enjoy it? not sure it was what i was expecting

Do you have any regrets? nope, was very fond of the guy at the time

At what age did your lose your virginity? 18

Who was it with? My current girlfriend

How did it happen? in my bed. Had been together for about a month, she was waiting by then. She was not a virgin. Had foreplay and oral before doing it.

Did you bleed? She didn't.

Did you enjoy it? Yes, very enjoyable, for all of about 3 seconds it lasted!

Do you have any regrets? No regrets, wanted to lose it by that time.

At what age did your lose your virginity? havn't yet....

Who was it with? a friend

How did it happen? just being friendly on my bed.

Did you bleed? no

Did you enjoy it? sort of

Do you have any regrets? yes I wish I had a flipping condom then I would of had sex :( but I choose not to have intercourse on thoses grounds.

Who was it with? My then boyfriend but we'd only been together for 9 days. Was a bit fast!

How did it happen? We were fooling around and we just decided to take it further. We were both ready.

Did you bleed? Nope and it didn't hurt at all which I was surprised about! Think I must have broken it a long time beforehand!

Did you enjoy it? Yeah it was great, young love and nothing else to compare it to *sigh*

Do you have any regrets? Well maybe we should have waited a little longer but no not really :)

At what age did your lose your virginity?

With a guy: 20. With a girl.. younger! Will stick to the first as that seems to be the topic here

Who was it with? My current boyfriend

How did it happen? One evening it just happened.. We'd been together about a month.

Did you bleed? No

Did you enjoy it? Very much actually, which I know is weird and I consider myself very lucky.

Do you have any regrets? None

Who was it with? My first boyfriend (who I was with for three years)

How did it happen? We'd been messing around for three weeks, and one night I just felt absolutely ready.

Did you bleed? Yeah, but I'm weird so I bleed/tear pretty much every time.

Did you enjoy it? I absolutely loved it.

Do you have any regrets? None. It was completely perfect.

Who was it with? My first boyfriend (He was 15 too) we had been together 3 months, stayed together the next 3 years.

How did it happen? I dont actually remember the specific time and date :S we didn't use protection so there were a few times where he would put it in me and then I'd finish him off afterwards, looking back it was very stupid!

Did you bleed? No, may have something to do with being an avid horserider and doing gymnastics from a young age.

Did you enjoy it? I guess, I never felt truelly sexually satisfied until my third long term relationship and current partner.

Do you have any regrets? No, though I wouldnt recommend anyone doing it as young as 15, I'm quite an emotionally unconnected individual though so it didnt phase me.

At what age did your lose your virginity? 19

Who was it with? my then boyfriend/ later fiance

How did it happen? My memory isnt that long :)

Did you bleed? see above answer

Did you enjoy it? not really

Do you have any regrets? life is too short for regrets and I am making up for it now

xGGx

Who was it with? someone i met at a festival

How did it happen? being young and curious. waited for everyone to go out. snuck back to my house (live accross road to festival) stole a condom from the neighbours bedroom draw...

Did you bleed? No

Did you enjoy it? it satisfied the curiosity but i sort of wanted it to stop so i could know what it would feel like once i'd "lost it"

Do you have any regrets? Yes! i still sometimes feel bad for not being able to have given mine to my partner. i feel like i stole his.

i like to pretend it was my first time when i first had sex with my partner but unfortunately that doesnt make it true

?

dunno i never found it again lol

At what age did your lose your virginity? 18

Who was it with? My first gf a bit of a mad one but a babe all the same

How did it happen? It didnt it was planned, she was experienced

Did you bleed? no but guys dont neither did she but girls usually dont after 20 seconds

Did you enjoy it? I enjoyed not being a virgin any longer, it got much better later

Do you have any regrets?

At what age did your lose your virginity? 17.

Who was it with? My boyfriend at the time.

How did it happen? We were in his bed and one thing led to another, I'd wanted to have sex earlier but he wanted me to be sure so made me wait a few months. He was very sweet after and ran me a candle lit bath.

Did you bleed? Yes.

Did you enjoy it? It hurt, but wasn't that bad, I've since had much better sex.

Do you have any regrets? Nope, there is no point having regrets.

Who was it with? My girlfriend at the time

How did it happen? We were in bed, we both wanted it to happen but I think she was apprehensive and a bit scared.

Did you bleed? She didn't bleed. Neither did I.

Did you enjoy it? Not especially. It was awfully mechanical. Felt like I was doing it TO her rather than WITH her.

Do you have any regrets? Not really, I think losing one's virginity is massivley over-valued in society. It's just a bit of thrusting right. The proper sex comes from the mind.

At what age did your lose your virginity? sweet 16

Who was it with? My (then) boyfriends friend who is now my partner

How did it happen? actually i have no clue, i was young and reckless

Did you bleed? no

Did you enjoy it? loved every second

Do you have any regrets? none what so ever

At what age did your lose your virginity? 13

Who was it with? My now Husband

How did it happen? After 2years of being together decided the time was right

Did you bleed? No

Did you enjoy it? Was both inexperianced but has got better and better

Do you have any regrets? No

lost my viginaty when i was 14

with boy i was going out wih at the time

on my parents steps up to the house

didnt bleed and wasnt any pain

had my knickers round my ankles

not that good,better now

I think it's interesting how few people actually bled the first time they had sex. I don't know why but I think a lot of people expect to bleed/be in a lot of pain due to the way society/the media show it! x