Losing your virginity.

At what age did your lose your virginity? 13 :$

Who was it with? My ex, was with him for yearsssss

How did it happen? We both deciede we wanted to do it so we did

Did you bleed?nope, however ive had 4 partners and didnt bleed untill my current partner :L

Did you enjoy it? NO :L

Do you have any regrets? Yea waste of my time :L

At what age did your lose your virginity? 14

Who was it with? Someone who was a bit of a fb..

How did it happen? We drove to a field full of polytunnels.. I was a little drunk and he didn't know I was a virgin and was a little bit more frisky than he probably should've been!

Did you bleed? Yes, loads. And it really hurt!

Did you enjoy it? NO.

Do you have any regrets? Yes, makes me sad to think I didn't wait for someone special.

I lost my virginity at 15

It was my first serious boyfriend

It was at my parents house - I wasn't that keen but we had been going out for about a year and he kept on at me

Didn't bleed but did not enjoy it.

Of course I regret it I was too young but at least it was a serious relationship

At what age did your lose your virginity? 13/14 can't remember which, just that it was either right before or after my 14th

Who was it with? Boyfriend at the time, although it had only been a few weeks

How did it happen? We were both bored watching a film, he was horny, I was easily persuaded!

Did you bleed? Nope

Did you enjoy it? God no!!

Do you have any regrets? Kinda. I wish it hadn't happened then but I suppose I wouldn't change it cos I love where I am now.

Still got it and have never even come close :-( At nearly 29 I'm giving up hope of ever meeting a guy I'd want to have sex with (barring a few that I've liked but who wouldn't have been interested in me that way). Guess my former colleague was right when she jokingly called me a Vestal Virgin and I was still only 21 or so then...It looks more and more like that might actually be the case...It sucks.

Lost my virginity when I was 16 she was also 16 am now 28 and still with the same girl, got married to her when I was 19 and now have 6 beautiful kids

Girl 11, twin boy and girl 9, twin boy and girl 4, and little boy 2

enjoyed it was a bit scary tho have no regrets at all

At what age did your lose your virginity? 15

Who was it with? Boyfriend at the time,

How did it happen? took advantage of me in his car

Did you bleed? a bit

Did you enjoy it? hated it

Do you have any regrets? Yes horrible sleazy guy overpowerd me and took advantage he was also sleeping with a few of my friends at the same time and got one up the duff !!!!!! how i wish i could rewind

Poor us :-( Trouble is there is so much pressure in the media regarding sex...

awww Cat lady! I am still and virgin and single and I am 21!!

But I am not that bothered! aslong my first time is out of this world! I am happy! yes I could of lost it when I was 17! but I had no condoms! yeah It shows that I care!

At what age did your lose your virginity? 15

Who was it with? My boy friend at the time, who was a best friend for years before

How did it happen? His parents were away for the weekend, so I stayed over. We didn't plan on it happening which was nice as there was no pressure. Just ended up happening.

Did you bleed? only a little

Did you enjoy it? yes, not as sexy as what i imagined my first time would be ha, but he was very romantic

Do you have any regrets? No, I'm a big believer that everything happens for a reason.

At what age did your lose your virginity? 21 (I was a geek and very shy and found it hard to talk to women)

Who was it with? My wife

How did it happen? My then girlfriend and I went to a party, when we came home we had sex. It seemed romantic to me until a couple of years after when I found out she was a little bit drunk

Did you bleed? N/A

Did you enjoy it? Very much so but could not cum

Do you have any regrets? Not at all I am still with my wife and love her very much

At what age did you lose your virginity? 18, one week before i turned 19

Who was it with? My boyfriend at the time (and we're still friends)

How did it happen? We were in a camping caravan site of a friends parents and one thing led to another lolol

Did you Bleed? No

Did you enjoy it? Not so much

Do you have any regrets? not at all

At what age did you lose your virginity? 14

Who was it with? My first boyfriend

How did it happen? a combination of peer pressure and curiosity, we were in my bedroom one afternoon and decided to go for it, it didn't last long.

Did you bleed? No

Did you enjoy it? Not really

Do you have any regrets? yes, I wish i had waited

At what age did your lose your virginity? 29

Who was it with?
My wife

How did it happen?
It was our wedding night in our bridal suite. We had both fallen asleep initially after our busy wedding day, but after a couple of hours I awoke with a strong desire to consummate our marital union. I roused my wife and she felt the same, so we went ahead.

Did you bleed?
My wife didn't bleed at all (and neither did I, thank goodness!). I wasn't really expecting her to, even though she was also a virgin, as I understood that this doesn't happen quite often.

Did you enjoy it?
We both enjoyed it enormously. To our mutual relief, we fitted together very nicely (snugly but not too tight) and it didn't hurt my wife at all. I wasn't expecting to have much control at that stage, but I managed to keep things going for long enough for my wife to experience some good sensations from it.

Do you have any regrets?
I sometimes wish that I had been able to make better use of my late-teens and early-twenties. It's important for me that sex is meaningful and intimate, but it would have been okay for me to have a few other experiences with steady partners before I met my wife-to-be.

At what age did your lose your virginity? 20

Who was it with? A friend, known him less than two weeks, now my boyfriend.

How did it happen? I initiated it. Went to his hall at uni late at night and got a bit carried away.

Did you bleed? Nope

Did you enjoy it? Yes. I enjoyed the thrill of finally having sex. It wasn't great sex and the condom was too small but we had a bit of a laugh.

Do you have any regrets? Not at all, we're together now and it's got so much better now that we actually care about each other.

Cat Lady wrote:

Still got it and have never even come close :-( At nearly 29 I'm giving up hope of ever meeting a guy I'd want to have sex with (barring a few that I've liked but who wouldn't have been interested in me that way). Guess my former colleague was right when she jokingly called me a Vestal Virgin and I was still only 21 or so then...It looks more and more like that might actually be the case...It sucks.

Scottish wrote:

I feel your pain cat lady, am 20 and never even come close.

kinkycop wrote:

awww Cat lady! I am still and virgin and single and I am 21!!

At what age did your lose your virginity? 16

Who was it with? High School girlfriend

How did it happen? Half term at her house every one was out.

Did you bleed? Errr No!

Did you enjoy it? Not really. I was nervous, I couldn't get the condom on. When we finally did it, I couldn't feel a thing and we had to stop as I was going too deep. Well least I could brag about that.

Do you have any regrets? No.

At what age did your lose your virginity? 14

Who was it with? A x boyfriend on xmas eve

How did it happen? We went for a walk and sat down on a bench to talk started kissing and one thing led to another

Did you bleed? No

Did you enjoy it? I cant really rember, i dont think i did as if i rember i just kept thinking on how uncomfortable it was on the bench :S

Do you have any regrets? Not really, as maybe if that didnt happen i wouldnt be where iam today :)

At what age did your lose your virginity? 17

Who was it with? a child hood friend/on off boyfriend.

How did it happen? After a night out we were simply chilling, one thing led to another and we had a big fumble.

Did you bleed? minimally.

Did you enjoy it? I actually thought "is that it!"

Do you have any regrets? nope, got it over and done with and it took me oooh another 10 years to realise that some people are sexually incompatible and it actually gets better when feelings etc are involved.

At what age did your lose your virginity? 20

Who was it with? I was in a notorious night club in Plymouth, totally fed up, and I just said "I'm going home with the next girl I see". I didn't, but I got her number and saw her the next day.

How did it happen? Went back to her place after a nice evening out. She said "I don't normally do this", watched a bit of a film and then went for it. Didn't have a condom, so gave each other oral for half the night. Sometime around 2am she found a box of condoms in her flatmate's room. She came into the room holding it like Indiana Jones with some Mayan Idol.

Did you bleed? She didn't. She was a fair bit more experienced.

Did you enjoy it? It wasn't at all like the cliches of rubbish sex first time out. It was great and lasted all night, and we did it several times.

Do you have any regrets? Absolutely not. One of the best times of my life. Summer of Britpop and all that, Blur vs Oasis, Jarvis Cocker and Common People. I'd give anything to go back.