Losing your virginity.

jaycloth wrote:

I was in a notorious night club in Plymouth

Was it Jester's?

At what age did your lose your virginity? 17

Who was it with? my current Boyfriend

How did it happen? my first time (call it the practice run) was when i got very drunk at his friends house and we eneded up doing in on a camp bed (sooooo un romantic).... but then about a week later we did it at my house whilst my parents were out. Strangley it only hurt the second time not the first.

Did you bleed? hardly

Did you enjoy it? it was a first time.... seeing as we were both virgins it was standard i guess... soo much better now!

Do you have any regrets? would have rather not got drunk and waiting another week to have it properly at home

dotdashdot wrote:

I think it's interesting how few people actually bled the first time they had sex. I don't know why but I think a lot of people expect to bleed/be in a lot of pain due to the way society/the media show it! x

I totally agree with this. My friend lost hers before me so she pre-warned me that it would really really hurt loads and I'd bleed everywhere. It didn't hurt and I didn't bleed. I was 17 with my then partner and I guess I enjoyed it, though it wasn't mind blowingly amazing at all, especially when I look back and now that I've become more experiened. Sorta like, what's the fuss about? I worry when people think their first time is going to be something incredible - You have the lucky few who do get that, but from what I know the majority don't. It's not like the moves :D I did ask him for different positions though, on my first time! :D I don't have any regrets either as I was ready at the time.

At what age did your lose your virginity? 22

Who was it with? A guy i thought loved me but later found out was already married.

How did it happen? I felt ready,

Did you bleed? No

Did you enjoy it? Neither hated it nor loved it

Do you have any regrets? No

cheer_up wrote:

jaycloth wrote:

I was in a notorious night club in Plymouth

Was it Jester's?

Where else could it possible be!?

At what age did your lose your virginity?
18 years old.
Who was it with?
A Russian bloke I was casually dating for 6 weeks.
How did it happen?

I was hopped up on painkillers due to dental pain and pretty out of it. Add that to a potent brew of teenage hormones, lust and about a fuckton of cider and you have a recipe for disaster.

Did you bleed?

Not that I can remember but I DID end up with two extremely bruised up thighs that were purple for weeks on end.

Did you enjoy it?

No. He was rough with me and didn't stop when I tried to push him off me.

Do you have any regrets?

Yes,very much so.

At what age did you lose your virginity : 16

Who was it with : my first proper boyfriend

How did it happen : I instigated it lol we were both virgins at the time

Did you bleed : yes loads and was very painful

Did you enjoy it : no It was very painfull, but 10 mins later we tried again and it was great x

Do you have any regrets : yes and no, he turned abusive so I regret my choice of guy but at the time it felt right, I wasn't pressured into it and i have become a better person due to the behaviour I had to put up with, I'm greatful for that and we did end up having some great sex which is also a bonus

At what age did your lose your virginity? 15

Who was it with? My two best guy friends,yes I lost it in a threesome

How did it happen? .We were all very close and were drinking in the cornfield in mid summer they both started touching me and kissing then we got naked and started playing around

Did you bleed?yes

Did you enjoy it? yeah it was hot

Do you have any regrets? yes would have liked to have waited till i met that special someone

At what age did your lose your virginity? 16

Who was it with? Someone who is now on Hollyoaks!!!

How did it happen? At her house.

Did you enjoy it? Very much

Do you have any regrets? Nope. Just wish we did it more!