Lost Chargers

I keep my charges in the box of the toy which it came in. And this keeps it pretty clear where the charger is. Also lot of my toys are Lelo so worse case scenario... I can use the charger from another Lelo toy.

Btw, I am sure the original poster knows this, but for those who do not, LH sells Fun Factory and Lelo chargers separately. There is also one remote control there for one toy

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/sex-toy-essentials/chargers-adaptors/

Minkish Minx wrote:

Box within a box. xD Sounds like how I hide some of my toys when I know that my parents might be nosing through my room.

I keep my chargers in the same satin bag as my toys as an incentive to not lose them. You know, because if I misplace it, everything is GONE. D: Most of my chargeable toys are hot favourites, so I definitely make sure I keep close tabs on them.

I love USB toys because it's one less thing to potentially lose; although I did once almost misplace the tip of my Flash while I was charging its body on my laptop (blatantly in broad day light because it looks exactly like a thumb drive). Thankfully I found it and popped it swiftly back into my purse.

Yep I have a super nosey mum! Not long ago while my partner was in our room (I was at work) she looked where I store all our toys and was all 'Well... I won't go up there' Lol!

Arrrgggggggggh WORST ever nightmare. I've lost my charger to my Happy Rabbit 2, think it may have accidently got put in the bin. I had it to take some pictures with the rabbit for my upcoming blog, I've obviously not put it back in it's satin bag. It's my daily use toy, I've nearly shed tears. Looked everywhere. Hoping it'll turn up rather soonish. *sobs*

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Arrrgggggggggh WORST ever nightmare. I've lost my charger to my Happy Rabbit 2, think it may have accidently got put in the bin. I had it to take some pictures with the rabbit for my upcoming blog, I've obviously not put it back in it's satin bag. It's my daily use toy, I've nearly shed tears. Looked everywhere. Hoping it'll turn up rather soonish. *sobs*

Aw no :( hope you find it!