Love Honey Average Bra Size?

Ladies whats your bra size? I think the average Love Honey lady is quite large in the breast department so in order to test this theory why don't you tell us all your bra size and we can work out an average!

This is purely for scientific research and not for my own perverted pleasure you must undertand :)

38 E / 40 DD dependant on store

Lady-J is a 36ff, There, that got ya started ;)

Well I'm a very proud ( natural) 40 F !!!

48G

42 DD. want em bigger!

40C hope this helps lol

38EE

34C usually, I waver between B and D. FOr now they are in a state of flux.

38FF/G.

36e for me

Im only a 34b, i want bigger!!

I think I may have been a bit hasty/drunk when I posted this last night. In order to do this I need to assign a number to each bra size ie 30AA = 1, 30A = 2 etc. However, first of all my problem is I don't know all bra sizes. For example, do all sizes have a double option? ie 32BB??? If not, why not? So if someone could provide me with a list of bra sizes I would be grateful.

The second problem is figuring out what's bigger. Normally I would do this with my hands and eyes but the internet makes this difficult. The only solution therefore is for you to all come round mine. I'm just joking calm down! The size thing is an issue though, for example is a 32E bigger or smaller than a 38DD? The number is smaller but the cup is bigger. I think I will have to work it out as 2 averages, one on the number (strap size?) and then another on the cup size and then combine the 2 for the overall average. Agreed?

Forgot to say that this is in no way endorsed by Love Honey. However, if they want to endorse it and send me a big fat fee for my time and idea I am more than happy for that.

32DD

AA, DD and FF are regularly used bra sizes. I don't know about the others.

The numbers before the letters signify the back size, the letter signifys the cup of the bra. A 32D bra will be smaller than a 38D because the cup size gets bigger with the back size. For example if a woman usually wears a 38C bra but loses a little weight and changes to a 36 back the usual advice is to go up a cup size if you go down a back size.. so she might buy a 36D.

I'm waffling! I hope there's some helpfulness amongst the waffle.

Part of me thinks that you are just been cheeky for asking but part of me thinks what the hell its just a bit of fun

I wear a 36E but measure a 38DD, reason been that a 38 feels loose to me.

As for bra sizes as AA said there are AA and BB etc but most places don't stock these (aprart for AA as training bra's), also just to complicate things if you go up a size around the back you can go down a cup size and find that they are about the same size hence me wearing a smaller back and a larger cup and it still fitting fine.

My head hurts now

Right this is what I am going to work off.

According to Google (which is always right) the normal bra sizes are as follows:-

AA A B C D DD E F G

H

If somebody wears a size different then speak up now. Otherwise I shall assign each size a number (AA=1, A=2 etc) and then work out the average.So for example ff the average is 4 then C is the Love Honey average cup size. I will do the same with strap size but can just stick to using the actual numbers there. As far as the situation on whether you can wear a different size if you have a larger strap size etc I think its going to get too complicated. Lets just stick to what bra size do you currently wear and work it out from that.

I would also suggest that just telling me the bra size really isn't working out so photos should be sent to me from now on :)

Thats a joke btw

What type of average?

" Do you know how to work out a bra size? As roughly 50% of the British population wear them, you'd have thought most of them would have an idea. But though a 2009 survey found that the average British woman owns 16 bras at any one time and buys four every year, fitting them is a surprisingly tricky activity. The traditional method reads like an A-level algebra problem. You take a tape measure and wrap it round your chest at the lowest point where a bra sits. You record this figure in inches. You add four to this measurement if the number is even, five if it's odd – and the resultant number is your band size. Then you wrap the tape round again and measure the fullest part of the actual breasts. Next you subtract the band size from breast size to find your cup size. If the numbers are the same, you're an A cup. If there's an inch difference, you're a B; two and you need a C cup and so on. Alternatively, and many bra experts say more accurately, you can weigh your breasts by dunking them into a full bowl of water and measuring the displaced liquid, with 1 litre of water equalling 1kg. It's accurate but useless. You can do precisely nothing with this information, as no bra manufacturer measures boobs by the pound."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2010/may/16/womens-breasts-are-getting-bigger

The average is 36D apparently.