Love Honey on Twitter

Hello,

Looking on the blog i saw that you can follow LH on twitter (note to Carly - hints to look at the bolg and well placed adverts work!)

I was wondering if any of the regulars are on Twitter as looking on the followers, there seems to be some vaguely familiar names on there......

If you are now loading up to take a peek, mine is pretty obvious! lol

x

I'm on there - mamamammy :)

alexandra_ftw is my personal account, NymphetamineKis is my naughty blog one. ;)

I'm on there: http://twitter.com/MissBlowjobEyes

Yeah! c'mon ladies and gents ;)

I'm afraid im a facebooker, but no doubt, when everyone i know on there disappears over to twitter (as they did from myspace to facebook), i will no doubt join eventually ^_^ lol

x x x

I'm afraid im a facebooker, but no doubt, when everyone i know on there disappears over to twitter (as they did from myspace to facebook), i will no doubt join eventually ^_^ lol

x x x

sorry for double post!

Facebook and Twitter aren't quiiiitttee the same though so hopefully that wont happen. I thought about Twittering but not sure I'd have that many worthy updates!

Well people just usually get pissy about my updates, so it would defo be pointless for me, lol

im now on twitter! :)

though ive only got 2 people following me so far and one of thems my bloke! lol

im following my bloke, Lovehoney, Livingfires blog one, Jason statham :P and gavin from gavin and stacey lol

anyway i shall add the people above :)

Dxx

I'm following you now D, well if you approve the request :)

LoveHoney - Ruth wrote:

diamonds wrote:

im now on twitter! :)

though ive only got 2 people following me so far and one of thems my bloke! lol

im following my bloke, Lovehoney, Livingfires blog one, Jason statham :P and gavin from gavin and stacey lol

anyway i shall add the people above :)

Dxx

I've seen you on there, Diamonds - sterling work!

Locked profiles tned to get less followers, but it allows you to be selective about what you're up to.

ooooooooh so are you the lovehoney tweet person? or do you all do it? cos im very intreasted in who got the cloned willy sent to them! lol

my twitter so far is pretty boreing, bit like my facebook really :P lol

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

I'm following you now D, well if you approve the request :)

added you :) just be warned nothing on mine will blow your socks off

Dxx

I am :) Im Courtney Tate :)

Ah I've given in to peer pressure - @factsnfriction / http://twitter.com/factsnfriction

im following LH on there it updates DOTD so no havin to trawl to the site unless i want to buy it.

im on facebook to redapple i think its fab to catch up with all who i went school with and find out what they are up to these days

xx

Now Twittering as JayGee67

oooooooh i shall add you jaygee!

Dxx

:S my twitter cant find you jaygee you sure thats the right one?

Dxx