Love Honey on Twitter

scarp that found you! Dxx

Now requesting to follow you back hunny

just accepted you, now your know what i look like lol

Dxx

I've finally succumbed to Twitter's temptations... If any of you are apparently randomly added by curiouskittikat, don't be too afraid :) I don't bite much.

Now let us see what all the fuss is about... x

Yay - thanks Ruth! It's very lovely to have a friendly face on there (making me feel little less like a loner whos friends don't use it :P)

It's pretty fabulous, I feel rather stupid for having avoided it for so long. Got the blog on RSS feed, but it's fantastic to have little blog tweets! Thanks for keeping us micro-blogging obsessives happy :)

I love twitter I think I use it more than Facebook these days. And LH's twittering have already tempted me into spending this week

Does anybody know if there a reason why the RSS feed for the LH twitter account is now asking me for a username and password?

okay my twillter account is loukata

Oh dear. If it makes any difference, I'll write you a recommendation, if you need one? Not that anything I say to them will carry much weight, but still, I'd do it. :)

Oh, by the way, what happened yesterday that put so many people in touch with you on twitter?

Lubyanka wrote:

Oh, by the way, what happened yesterday that put so many people in touch with you on twitter?

it was in the LH newsletter i think about them being on twitter

Dxx

i'm on twitter as missnat1234

I wondered why my people I follow number didn't look right. Hope you get sorted soon.

MmeKitty wrote:

Hope you get sorted soon.

I most definitely agree - I rely on these Tweets to update me on vital sex-related articles and deals! But in all seriousness, I do hope that you get this sorted out painlessly and relatively quickly :)

diamonds wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

it was in the LH newsletter i think about them being on twitter

Dxx

Thank you diamonds, that's helpful. :)

LoveHoney - Ruth wrote:

Cheers Lubyanka! I'm waiting to hear back from a 'real person' - could take some time...

Don't I know it! In my experience, they're so quick to take action against, but to undo is another story.

Very frustrating.

Perhaps you might want to investigate RSS-enabled micro-blogging alternatives which you have more control over?

Check this out:

http://en.blog.wordpress.com/2009/03/12/p2-redux/

I get a not found error for that link! :/

I finally decided to sign up to twitter so I could follow along here and then find out the soundrels suspended it! How rude!

Seems odd that they'd suspend someone for being sucessful at getting people to sign up to them!

Hope it gets fixed soon :)

Oh, and for when I start tweeting, or twitting or whatever, I managed to sign up to there with the same name I have here, 'SecretlyNaughty' :)

(sorry for dual post, it was an after thought!)

sweetlove666 wrote:

okay my twillter account is loukata

Hope you guys don't mind but I've started following all the people I found listed on here...

and with regards to the above, i found it quite amusing that when I typed your name into the search, it did the lovely google type thing of 'Did you mean jordana ?'

SecretlyNaughty wrote:

Hope you guys don't mind but I've started following all the people I found listed on here...

Nice to see you in the Twitterverse, SecretlyNaughty :) Thanks for the add my dear.