šŸ Love Island

Tonight it should be a spicy episode, Millie meets with Lillie to discuss what happened in case amor :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Just watched it. Reminded me of the Terry and Malin meeting from a previous season (canā€™t remember exactly what happened)ā€¦

I didnā€™t like the meeting. I do feel like Lillie played up some of the negative points and downplayed some of the positives. And she looked like she was enjoying telling Millie all about it a little too much. Some of what she said I donā€™t even remember but maybe Iā€™d need to go back and watch the couple Casa Amor episodes again to check.

It wasnā€™t looking good for Liam either way though, with or without the meeting. Iā€™d say trust issues are a big deal in relationships and probably cause a ton of breakups. As Liberty said today, ā€œTrust takes seconds to build but ages to fall apartā€ - or something like that :woman_facepalming: We know what you meant Liberty :joy: Iā€™d predict Liam will leave the villa some point soon if he thinks itā€™s hopeless with Millie.

Had to laugh when I seen Liam sitting getting advice from Toby and Jakeā€¦ :woman_facepalming:

And the teaser for next episodeā€¦ Wowā€¦ Toby is out of control. Did it just say that his penis is telling him Mary, his heart is telling him Abigail and his head is telling him Chloe?! Did I hear that right or was that my interpretation? Iā€™m not sureā€¦ Heā€™s choosing between girls like heā€™s choosing what to watch on Netflixā€¦

3 Likes

I am hoping Liam does the right thing and does leave the villa.

2 Likes

The argument between Kaz and Tyler was epic! :muscle::muscle::muscle:

Tyler: put yourself in my shoes! Kaz: I was in your shoes it was the same situation! :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Really rubbish tonight, so predictable, producers getting things done to alter views. I hope now views get rid of Liam and MillieThis text will be blurred. I love Millie but taking Liam back is just wrong.

4 Likes

I canā€™t cope :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: amazing!!! Seriously tho, what is he playing at!?!?!?!

2 Likes

Well if the producers were trying to get fewer viewers watching it they are doing very well. Things are so predictable and you can tell virtually every night things are being manipulated to fit in with what the producers want. I bet voting figures never get published. Iā€™m afraid Liam and Tylor have to go

5 Likes

oh my days Iā€™m catching up on Love island, I skip a few days to binge watch the show. Anyways the re-coupling, wtf is Chloe thinking As for Hugo Iā€™m more baffled by the day with his actions, at first I felt for him now my opinions changed completely towards him

I canā€™t believeit, my opinions completely changed towards Kaz up until last nightā€™s episode i completely felt for her ā€œhonestly is everything to me and I would never lead anybody onā€ she informed Mathew then the way she goes about getting back in with Tyler without even speaking to Mathew but decides to round up all of the girls to tell them wtf. Iā€™ve lost all respect for Kaz, sheā€™s shown herself to be a player and her and Tyler deserve each other itā€™ll end I tears when one if them "gets to know someone else proud of mathew though getting rid as soon as he realised how kaz snaked him

Oh it was hilarious when Tyler was getting advice from Toby the new relationship guru of the villa :rofl:

Who does everyone want to win?

3 Likes

Not bothering to blur this as itā€™s hardly a spoilerā€¦but man - Faye is a bit nuts! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Yeah my view on Kaz changed after that too, but it was so funny how she was trying to do her whole ā€˜bad girl, come chase meā€™ thing to Mathew just shut her down and she didnā€™t even know how to react :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Rob36 yep! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: she was definitely overreacting to those videos and they she handles stuff is terrible

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure who I want to win now, Faye has gone off the rails last night so changed my opinion of her. I love Millie but not a fan of Liam. Like Liberty but not Jake. Kaz and Tyler deserve each other but need to be evicted

4 Likes

I absolutely loved when kaz gotdumped by Matthew, her reaction was priceless itā€™s funny as she had me fooled from the start, was doing extremely well all to screw up this late in the game!

What about Jake is everything finally coming crashing down? I feel so sorry forliberty, sheā€™s completely blinded to his actions Everytime she has an issue his response is exactly the same ā€œyouā€™re my girlfriendā€, :roll_eyes: I was so excited how liberty went in for the chat last night, proper fired up I says to hubs theres thereā€™s one card left to play and watch I love you is going to happen and as sure as Iā€™m standing here thatā€™s what happened.

When Jake was talking to the other lads they were all telling him what he wanted to hear I was near jumping through the tv screen. Although Teddy didnā€™t say one word, his expression told the story Also seeing a controlling streakto Jake not nice to see.

Usually Iā€™m 100% backing a couple to win but this year Iā€™m struggling to back any of them :person_shrugging:

Letā€™s see what tonight brings :thinking:

2 Likes

Also all you Love Island Lovers, please please give a like to the original first post of this topic thread if you like! Iā€™ve just realised this may be a way I can get one of my Forum Badges :badger:! :crazy_face::heart_eyes::smiling_face:

3 Likes

I donā€™t watch it, but iā€™ll help you out! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Youā€™re the best :joy::heart:

1 Like

Done the like, n the original post. Not long left on Love Island, who do you want to win. My moneyā€™s on Millie / Liam. It looks like Liberty is going to be turned by the other girls to not trust Jake. I donā€™t trust him either but Liberty should remember it is a competition and the other girls may see her as a threat. @Blonde_Bunny

4 Likes

Iā€™m in the same boat as @Alyssa646 I donā€™t know if I want anyone to win! :joy_cat: the current couples all have at least one person who is a knob and the other choice is the newbies :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I know what you mean @Very-Ape I would love Millie to win but not a fan of Liam. Interesting what will happen over the weekend which we will see tomorrow. I still Faye as well. The new couple Priya and the new guy may be the dark horse coming up on the rails @Very-Ape

2 Likes

Sorry @Blonde_Bunny, I canā€™t stand any reality shows.