LOVE SHOES? Killer Heels Rebellion

Just thought I'd get this in place for when the tootsies (in tootsie rebellion) are crying out to be enveloped in gorgeous shoes, killer heels and wicked Fuck Me boots.

No rush, still have to take a snap of my naked toes for the fabulous aforementioned rebellion and indulge all those foot fetishists out there!

You SO ARE gorgeous girl!

I think Imelda's original thread had this covered though so just ignore this one.

Mind you, I think a Fuck Me boots thread might me a damn good tangent to go off on, as I've yet to see anyone elses kinky boots.

Off to start that rebellion now!

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

I think this should be the place where all shoes and boots are welcome!

Start posting them, ladies (and gents!)!

And if they are an extra lovely pair I will be expecting brand names and places of purchase!

yes misstress carly i'll do it now lol External Media

I'll have to stick to these - they are my shagging sandals.

And lovely shagging sandals they would seem to be Horny!!! are they waterproof too?

Tallboy

Errrrm - I've not tried them underwater. Should I??

Was thinking you, them and significant other in the shower!!! but just my perverted mind. ha ha

Tallboy

Done!

Lush sandals Horny Pony and gorgeous boots Imelda!

I love sex in the shower and I adore my heels but I have never tried the both and think I'll refrain. There is a time and a place for complete nakedness for me and that is in the water!

Besides, I'm sure I'd break my neck.

Keep them coming girls, you can never have enough hot shoes :-)

XX

By the way, the funniest thing about my new FM boots (as pictured, purchased 2 weeks ago for only £45!) is that my ex after years of sweet but odd presents, finally bought me vouchers for my fave local shoe shop for my birthday a year ago after we had parted ways!

It has taken me this long to spend them and needless to say I'm thrilled with my purchase but sadly he is soooooooo never going to see them in the flesh :-(

Such is life. We were pretty much celibate (yes really) for years and too little too late springs to mind.

Oooops, too much info for fab shoe thread, been an emotional day, excuse - moi!

xx