Kinky Boots

Im soooo excited look what the postman brought this morning :) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12152 now what shall i wear with them ? decisions decisions ...........

wit woo

liking them, look forward to seeing them on

with nothing else, obviously

Haha Smartie think that would have to be on a other site x

*grins* just show me where

Ohhhhh ruby, I love those boots. I have had my eye on them for ages!!

White mans shirt and a smile methinks !!!.

Please post a review so I know what they are like .

LMF xx

Emm for me to know and you to find out x

Good call LMF

Im assuming that was for Smartie, Ruby....she says with her fingers crossed!!

Thanks Smartie...hope you are well hun xx

Liking the sound of that LMF will definately do a review they are fabulous x

I would love to own a pair but they rarely make them for larger girls. Those with bigger thighs and calves. Not even sure if there is any site that makes them for larger sizes!!

Ha LMF yes it was x

I suppose Dee you could always re thread them. A nightmare job I know, but perhaps if you tell your OH how you propose to wear them and what you will do to him whilst you are wearing them....you never know he may do it for you!!!!

LMF xx

*grins*

I'm good LMF - still overstepping the mark occasionally, as always

Hope you well too

Know what ya mean D. I love these boots but i got the big calves too. Boo Hoo.

Lucky Ruby. let me know how ya get with these. x

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

I suppose Dee you could always re thread them. A nightmare job I know, but perhaps if you tell your OH how you propose to wear them and what you will do to him whilst you are wearing them....you never know he may do it for you!!!!

LMF xx

Nice thought but i doubt he would do that for me. I just think they would be uncomfortable anyway. They are gorgeous though x

good luck with them!

Smartie ...overstepping the mark occasionally!!!!!.....goodness you are improving!!!!!........it used to be always!!!

Not sure whether to be happy that you are being a good boy or disappointed. Actually I am sure !!! LOL

LMF

love;y boots and lovely pics! :)

Love those boots......................mmmh nice pics