Lovehoney- Black Friday

Hey guys I was wondering if Black Friday would be making a return this year because last year had some amazing deals, and if it is returning dies anyone know what dates? :smiley:

3 Likes

We all glance nervously at our bank balances ./ credit card bills

7 Likes

Hope so…

1 Like

There’s an advert for it on the home page nudging people to sign up for emails. :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip, Ian!

I already get LH’s newsletter but thought it wouldn’t hurt to sign up again - just to make sure I won’t miss on the Black Friday email.

However, when I clicked on the link to confirm that I want to receive email offers from LH, I got the following:
Your connection is not private - Attackers might be trying to steal your information from email2.lovehoney. co. uk (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

Can someone else try joining the newsletter? I’m wondering if it’s because of Chrome or something.

Ah yes, I’ve come across this recently. I think clearing your browser helps. :+1:

Just tried it. I got the ‘insecure connection’ message again. I tried clearing just the Lovehoney cookies, etc but that didn’t shift it. I then cleared the Google ones, and that got it working. :+1:

1 Like

Aaargh I’m so torn. I’ve just signed up for the Black Friday email.

My Satisfyer is playing up so I need to return it and although I have plenty of other toys, nothing like it and it’s my favourite so my plan was to buy a Womanizer that I could use while my Satisfyer is away (not send it until the Womanizer arrives) but now do I wait to see if it’s included in any Black Friday deals which will really help my bank account!

For those that were here last Black Friday, is it likely?

It is possible and if you aren’t in a desperate hurry it probably is worth waiting to see. Generally the products that reduced are the ones getting discontinued anyway or the Lovehoney own brand products, as LH have more freedom with the pricing (some companies don’t like their products being discounted at all).

However, anything’s possible. The Classic was in the last sale so you never know.

5 Likes

Is it a new banner? I must’ve just missed it every time I scroll the page :thinking:

I have just signed up to be doubly sure. Think i missed last years black friday deals, will keep my eye out this time

@Umbreno it’s on the homepage :blush:

1 Like

I can’t say for sure when it turned up, but my best guess would be Nov 1st. It’s just a newsletter sign up box in a different shell, but it certainly suggests there’s going to be at least a little summin’ summin’ for Black Friday. :slightly_smiling_face:

Fingers crossed there’ll be some good stuff this year. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I deleted all cookies and was able to get it to work!

However, I did not receive the 15% off discount code in an email, as I was promised.
Obviously I don’t care for it since I get 25% off instead, but I am wondering if you or someone else could share the email adress from which this is sent. I might have accidentally blocked it.

To be honest I wouldn’t worry about it. It’s the 15% off joining the newsletter discount that’s always there.

But the email was from Customer Care. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks!
It’s not that I want to use the discount, I just didn’t want to miss out on email sent from the same address.
I double-checked I haven’t accidentally added to my block list any senders including the word ‘‘lovehoney’’ in their email address, so maybe I didn’t get that email because I was already subscribed to LH newsletter.

Can’t wait for the Black Friday deals! My bank account is going to suffer :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

There are a lot of good things on sale, does anyone know if more items will be added or if some of the current items will be removed? :thinking:

It’s likely the products will be refreshed (and some will go back up to full price). :+1:

There’s also a Black Friday 2020 topic that you may find interesting. :+1: