Lovehoney Christmas Day Deals...

Happy Christmas Eve one and all!

You may have heard tell of the Lovehoney Christmas Day deals. In a slight change to the usual, the special link to the offers will be going live on the Lovehoney blog at 9am tomorrow:

Lovehoney blog! (make sure you click into the blog post to find the link to the deal).

Enjoy and hopefully something might tickle your fancy :-)

Entered, entered, entered!
Eee, so excited!

Must remember to enter when I get a chance - posting so I'll see it on my profile as (hopefully) a reminder!

Exciting

Merry Christmas everyone

Nothing that floats me boat, but some bargains for some in sure! Merry Christmas everyone!

Gorgeous choices in there. Thanks for the heads up Alice.

Love it beem spending again well it is xmas treating me and the OH

Lelo smart wand ftw! I needed a new wand in September but wanted to hang on until now

Oooh I've had my eye on the wands for a while now. Treated myself to the Lelo Medium wand almost exactly matches my Christmas money but won't be admitting to spending it on the wand though

Just ordered a Je Joue MiMi in the Christmas Day sale. Thanks Lovehoney. Had my eye on the Lelo Alia for ages, but the MiMi looks equally as luxurious and fun. Can't wait for it to arrive now!

I forgot! I completely forgot to actually buy the Sakura, it was sat in my basket and I forgot to buy it before midnight!!! :(

Awwwww no, PPD! :( *hugs* That really sucks, hun; I'm sorry to hear that. D':

Oh no PPD! :( You must have been distracted by all your other Christmas pressies - did you get anything nice this year? :)

I bought the purple wand, yesterday's DOTD - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28707 even though I bought some rumba boyshorts the day before. Whoops! I now have very little money left in my account but I'm very happy :D

You guys have no idea how annoyed I am at myself right now! I did buy some lovely lingerie a few days ago but I've wanted one of the irohas for ages and only have myself to blame for missing out on the offer. I wasn't even distracted by other presents, I was too busy coughing and pouring gallons of tea down my sore throat. Let's just say Christmas hasn't been great this year.

HE I thought you already had a wand! Glad to hear you treated yourself and are happy with your purchase though! Xx

Oh no PPD! I would have been annoyed too if that happened to me.

I resisted in the end. Came to conclusion I cannot justify a new toy atm especially if I am not sure I would enjoy it. The only tempting thing would would the Wand from the Christmas deal and I already have that one.

Hopefully next time!

And hope people enjoy their new toys!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

You guys have no idea how annoyed I am at myself right now! I did buy some lovely lingerie a few days ago but I've wanted one of the irohas for ages and only have myself to blame for missing out on the offer. I wasn't even distracted by other presents, I was too busy coughing and pouring gallons of tea down my sore throat. Let's just say Christmas hasn't been great this year.

HE I thought you already had a wand! Glad to hear you treated yourself and are happy with your purchase though! Xx

There's always next year!

There were some great deals in the list rhere, but nothing that really grabbed me.

I confess to be slightly disappointed that there wasn't 50% off everything, as has happened in previous years. I really had my eye on the Nexus Revo 2, but I can't justify the expense of the full price at the moment.

But I hope everyone who bought something in the sale has lots of fun with their new toys!

Nothing for me either,would like a new rabbit but will wait having loads of earvpiercings done instead.

Test