Lovehoney Christmas Day Deals...

5mil wrote:

There were some great deals in the list rhere, but nothing that really grabbed me.

I confess to be slightly disappointed that there wasn't 50% off everything, as has happened in previous years. I really had my eye on the Nexus Revo 2, but I can't justify the expense of the full price at the moment.

But I hope everyone who bought something in the sale has lots of fun with their new toys!

Just wanted to clarify that in 2013, 2012 and 2011 we had 40% off a selection of luxury toys. In 2010 it was a fixed price for a selection of luxury toys - so a variety of disocunts, but not more than 40%.

I'd lose my job if it was 50% off :D

5mil wrote:

There were some great deals in the list rhere, but nothing that really grabbed me.

I confess to be slightly disappointed that there wasn't 50% off everything, as has happened in previous years. I really had my eye on the Nexus Revo 2, but I can't justify the expense of the full price at the moment.

But I hope everyone who bought something in the sale has lots of fun with their new toys!

Just wanted to clarify that in 2013 and 2012 we had 40% off a selection of luxury toys. In 2011 it was a fixed price for a selection of luxury toys - so a variety of disocunts, but not more than 40%.

I'd lose my job if it was 50% off :D

My little pink marshmallow is charging as we speak in his perspex case. So looking forward to trying it out.

40% is still HUGE!!! I don't think the extra 10% will make that much of a difference. I missed out unfortunately, I'm so after the lovehoney magic wand as well and it was deal of the day too!!! I could kick myself! Haha!

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

My little pink marshmallow is charging as we speak in his perspex case. So looking forward to trying it out.

Its fantastic, mine arrived yesterday. I love it.

lubylou13 wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Its fantastic, mine arrived yesterday. I love it.

I got mine yesterday and it's amazing I agree LL

I need to stop looking at this thread, you guys are making me so jealous! I want a little pink cloudy marshmallow too!

Would it help if I lie PPD?

it's not as good as the Mia and it's not as soft as I thought... does that help?

Yes lie to me! Tell me it's loud and the vibrations are weak and it looks creepy rather than cute.