Lovehoney Desire is here at last....

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

So pleased to finally be able to talk about this range! Here's a little behind the scenes picture... you would not believe how difficult it is to choose the perfect purple!

I wish I could have it in every shade!!! Haha 😂

SO excited about this launch!

Okay I Definantly need that wand!

I just noticed there is a clit vibe too! *squeee*

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

So pleased to finally be able to talk about this range! Here's a little behind the scenes picture... you would not believe how difficult it is to choose the perfect purple!

You definately chose the right one - it's stunning! :) xx

Also, just watched the behind the scenes video. Fascinating to see how the range came together :) xx

I was super lucky enough to take home the vibrating cok ring to test and I have to say what a lovely range and the material ! SO SOFT !!

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

I was super lucky enough to take home the vibrating cok ring to test and I have to say what a lovely range and the material ! SO SOFT !!

It really does sound very good - would you say the vibrations are more rumbly or buzzy? xx

They look very nice...
Waiting on payday now...

I'm sorry I wasn't able to get my review of the Wand ready for today, but I only picked it up on Tuesday, just not enough time for me - however my first impressions of the wand have been nothing but positive - it's light, easy to hold, got a good range of speeds and patterns and it's pretty rumbly. It's not a powerhouse like the deluxe wand, but for a rechargable, it's pretty decent and I can imagine it will make a lot of people happy.

The whole range looks pretty nice though, so bravo Lovehoney.

If it's purple I need it! Don't care what it does 😂

Flirtyatfourty wrote:

If it's purple I need it! Don't care what it does 😂

^ 😂😂

Scorpius12 wrote:

It really does sound very good - would you say the vibrations are more rumbly or buzzy? xx

They rumble to the max. Paul whacked in the biggest, heaviest, most offset cam possible and attached it to the most powerful motor possible. Rumble over buzz was key to developing the range.  

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

They rumble to the max. Paul whacked in the biggest, heaviest, most offset cam possible and attached it to the most powerful motor possible. Rumble over buzz was key to developing the range.

Thanks Alice! In that case I think I will have to treat myself - lol :) xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Thanks! I also love the gunmetal - quite unusual as most other toys go for silver, gold or rose gold.

I also love the fact they all come with cases! Rather than blow to packaging budget on Lelo-type boxes that are nice but not always practial, we used the budget to give a great protective case rather than just a box + satin slip case.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Thanks! I also love the gunmetal - quite unusual as most other toys go for silver, gold or rose gold.

I also love the fact they all come with cases! Rather than blow to packaging budget on Lelo-type boxes that are nice but not always practial, we used the budget to give a great protective case rather than just a satin slip case.

The case is a fantastic idea, and I love the gunmetal too! I now have a cock ring on it's way to me - can't wait! :) xx

Oh my word, lordy lordy. Am getting turned on just by looking at them and that isn't good as I'm at work!!!!! Purple is my fave colour too. Time I bought myself an early Christmas present me thinks.

WAW the whole range is great and my fav colour purple aswell so exciting *♡*

Amazing. Can't believe those prices because these are seriously luxury toys all the way through from packaging,storing and toy itself. My review will follow soon but I can tell you so far it will be glowing. My oh loves that it has its own personal case. She has claimed the toy as her own just for personal use and not for me to use on her. I love the fact that this is the first toy she wants to keep just for herself.

I need that G-spot vibe!! This collection looks seriously good!