Lovehoney Glitches

@Goth_Girl Sometimes it does that on mine too if I’ve just placed an order. Sometimes it won’t go away until it’s been shipped :sweat_smile: Though I don’t know if you’ve just ordered something :woman_shrugging: Either way, it shouldn’t do that :woman_facepalming: :sweat_smile:

I get this error pretty regularly too, even when I don’t have an order pending… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s been like that on mine for a couple of weeks now. Desktop and mobile sites.

Yeap happens regularly for me as well on my phone.

Identified dead link given by chat bot (due to typo in the link address)

Was asking the chat bot for a link to “product tester” and it gave the reply:

For full details on how to become a Sex Toy Tester, please go here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/

Followed the link given and it took me to:

Lovheoney.co.uk. (note spelling error)

Device: Samsung S20 phone
Browser: Chrome

Hope this helps. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Eros :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re still looking, all the Tester info is in The Great Big Review and Testing Guide :+1:

Thanks @Ian_Chimp

I’ve found my way there. Interesting reading. Hopefully will sign myself and my wife up after we’ve discussed it.

1 Like

Mine’s been like this for days now too.

I’ve been trying to upload a picture since yesterday and it doesn’t seem to be going through. Normally gets approved around 9am.

Also same as you @Cassii im getting that error when going on my account

I found out about it when trying to review my purchases. No doubt they are working on it

If it’s not approved for some reason then it will just disappear, and you won’t receive a notification. Maybe look over it again on a bigger screen and see if anything verboten is visible?

I thought that but checked it over and couldn’t see anything. I know I normally get a message if there is anything visible.

Tried to upload it again this morning

1 Like

I’m finding that sometimes if I reply to another member within a thread, my post replies to the whole thread and doesn’t show that I have replied to a single member.

Just tested this in the sandbox and it worked fine when replying to @Ian_Chimp but not on other threads. I usually have to edit the post and then mention the person instead. Any ideas?

If you’re replying to a post directly above, it doesn’t give the avatar link on the top right. Is that what you mean?

It does sometimes and then other times it doesn’t. Then when I reply it just just shows that I’ve replied to the thread and no avatar for the member I was wanting to reply to.

Seems to be working now but I’ve had issues with replying this morning to other members

1 Like

Mine’s fixed now, looks like a pending order has now gone through and that’s sorted it.

If you’ve been told you’re getting a tester item but it’s not been sent yet perhaps that could be it?

I don’t know if this is intentional or not but only the plus size version of lingerie is available in the outlet (including appearing twice for some, hence me thinking it may be a glitch)

So for the past hour or two, I’ve been trying to see my orders within my account and every time I’ve been met with this message:

“Sorry we can’t recall this information right now. Please check back later.”

Is it just me or is it happening to anyone else? This hasn’t really happened to me before and I was wondering if the site is having technical difficulties as a whole?

1 Like

Hey, this has been an issue for a few weeks. No doubt it’s been looked into just slightly annoying in the interim.