Lovehoney Glitches

I’m getting this one and have been for sometime. Strangely it suddenly started working again on Friday. I didn’t do anything different, just kept trying and it eventually worked :woman_shrugging:

Edit: it’s now stopped working again! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Does logging in on an anonymous tab + desktop site work for you?

Odd, this has only happened to me in the past if an order was being processed (which makes their cancel order feature a bit moot if you can’t see the order until it’s been shipped :roll_eyes:), but haven’t had the issue recently, and it always sorted itself out in the past :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile: Sorry I can’t be of any help, I’m crap at IT :sweat_smile:

For me mobile view hasn’t worked for ages but on Android - Chrome just switching to Desktop View and logging into the shopping site all previous orders are there without needing to do any Cookie Clearing or anything else :woman_shrugging:t2:

ETA What is more interesting is that once there, when I switched back to mobile view the order history is still showing and complete!

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp and @Peitho nothing has worked so I’m resigning myself that it won’t.

:sob: :cry:

What browser are you using your phone?

Chrome @Peitho

Android phone? Very strange, just checked mine on Samsung Internet too and just switching to Desktop View it works there too so not browser related for me just an issue with the mobile site. No idea what the difference is for you and others but not something very easy to test when it works for me :see_no_evil:.

Sorry.

Android.

Cleared cookies. Set to desktop. Nothing :woman_shrugging:

I must admit, I do find it annoying when large organisations with experienced I.T departments have website issues… I always feel they should be on it

1 Like

How can I get the desktop version on my phone? Or do I need to use a computer?

You can normally select it in your phone’s browser settings. In Chrome, it’s the three dots on the top right, and ‘Desktop Site’ should be towards the bottom of the menu.

1 Like

Nope, it doesn’t work for me like that either

Just to make sure, did you combine it with either an incognito tab, or by clearing your Lovehoney cookies first?

Combined it with incognito tab

Edit: it has worked on Chrome on my laptop. I don’t usually use chrome so it was my first time using the LH site on that browser and I’m assuming there were no cookies.

2 Likes

Annoyingly none of the Provocatease images are showing for me. I can see they are on the website but can’t view the pictures :frowning:

I get same aa @Cali_Nyx , used to work but not anymore on phone, ipad or on pc.

1 Like

@Cali_Nyx and @Scotsguylcy - I don’t think it was a glitch. They’ve changed the model in the photos for some reason but there are photos up again. They did have the petite but busty model and a plus sized model for each ensemble, it now seems to be just the one model who sits nearer the middle size wise.

Oh, that’s kind of annoying actually. I much prefer when they use a range of models as I’m currently caught between anything from 14 - 18.

1 Like

Sorry, when i said same as @Cali_Nyx i meant the magnifying glasses and sorry cant load due to technical reasons.