Lovehoney Glitches

Not sure if this is where to post but on mobile forum topics keep jumping back in time if I click on them sometimes back to march21. Is there a setting I can change or does account need reset? iPhone history and cache all cleared.

If youā€™re clicking on the topic title, it should take you to the first unread post. Have you got an example of a glitchy one?

Hi Ian even clicking on here to reply itā€™s jumping back to Nov 21. Not been clicking on thread titles just at the bottom where it has the latest post x amount of minutes, days etc. Tried lingerie uploads goes back to March 21. Even whoā€™s cooking what does the same. I havenā€™t tried on another device

Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s happening there? Maybe some overlap between the reply button and the navigation box timeline? Not sure. You could try logging out and logging back in? That can sometimes smooth out some glitches if thereā€™s been a recent update.

@steevo68 if you click on the message count it will let you quickly scroll to the latest comment. Hope this helps :pray:

@Cali_Nyx thanks I have tried that but the posts still jump back. The @ button to mention users isnā€™t working either. Beginning to think itā€™s maybe my phone. I will look out an old tablet see if it is any different on that as only pc I have access too is at work :joy:

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna the whole weekly sale sections has lost its reductions. Theyr not working in the shopping basket either.
Was fine this morning, but now its all gone :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Please could I grab a link? :slight_smile:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/offers/clitoral-suction-deal/ @Lovehoney_Brenna :blush:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/offers/our-lingerie-deal/ (Definitely not showing as Ā£20)

1 Like

These ones:

Weā€™re on it! Thank you for raising :female_detective:

3 Likes

Seems like theyā€™re back. :+1:

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna The deal of the day page on the US site has no offer :lovehoney_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for raising - the team are working on fixing the page now :slight_smile: Until then, here is a link to the product (the discount is showing on the page):

1 Like

Just an FYI - the splash says 50% off, but the discount is only 40%.

1 Like

I put it in my basket, and the price changed to $12.60 (almost 80% off) :thinking:

1 Like

Oooh. Consecutive discounts. Shame itā€™s not something super swish like an njoy. :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh no! Thank you for raising - I have let the team know :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hi, on my android mobile phone I have some saved items to LH but canā€™t remove them.

On my items list I click delete bin it asks Iā€™m Iā€™m sure canā€™t be retrieved I say yes but then itā€™s still there.

Iā€™ve tried adding to basket and delete and tried clicking on the item and love heart and un love heart save it from there.

Not sure if anyone has come across this and might know a simple tip to remove them?

Itā€™s not the end of the world if I canā€™t but if anyone sees my list they might think Iā€™ve concentrated a lot on one particular type of sex toy hehe! :smile:

1 Like

I have this issue too (Iā€™m on iPhone but it is the same on my laptop). The product page doesnā€™t show itā€™s on my wishlist and if I add it to my wishlist, it shows up twice. Happened after I did a mass delete of items after the site changeover. I did email customer care back then but never got a reply (think they were having email problems at the time). Never actually bothered to chase it up

1 Like