Lovehoney Glitches

I think we must have added them when there was a bit of a website change. LH are on the case. Cheers :smile:

@Fire_Ice1 @Sheetfreak69 we are aware of this issue and a ticket has been raised for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna
This is in the sale but noticed the discount isnt working. Thought id give you a yell :+1:

1 Like

Iā€™ve had the Order History bug mentioned a lot in this thread. Since October/November. Itā€™s been viewable maybe once since then? I did talk with someone on live chat but no resolution was reached. I want to go do some reviews but I canā€™t without looking at my previous orders.

I have no pending orders, and am using an iPhone (only computer I have is worksā€¦), same issue no matter which browser I try (safari, chrome etc).

@Lovehoney_Brenna The fleshlights in the sale arent showing their discount

1 Like

Hi Everyoneā€“for US customersā€¦ has anyone been able to use the live chat function? It always says an agent is not available. Iā€™ve also called customer service, but after getting routed through the menu twice the call hangs up. Thereā€™s no hours posted on the website and before it seemed to be 24/7?

Iā€™m in England, ordering from UK site but all my emails re: dispatch are suddenly from Lovehoney.de.

Any reason?

@Cali_Nyx please could you email me some screenshots of this? :slight_smile:

Sure. What is your email?

community@lovehoney.co.uk :slight_smile:

1 Like

I donā€™t know if its LH specifically (although I havenā€™t noticed it elsewhere) and perhaps its just me being lazy.

When typing, if I make a mistake it never autocorrects in the forum text boxes.

Iā€™ve got a Samsung S9 and Iā€™m used to it just auto correct when I make a mistake. Iā€™ve got fat thumbs and type too quick so Iā€™m constantly making mistakes lol

But I always seem to have to go back over everything to correct. For example, making a little i into a big I or putting grammar in. For example, the ā€™ in dont.

Is this just me or a formatting thing?

2 Likes

Not just you

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna is there any word on a fix for the order history bug? Not been able to see mine for at least 6 months

@FFRGuy Our Technical Team is aware of this issue and they are working on it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I always view all categories and latest posts. Whatā€™s with all the old threads that were locked a long time ago at the top of the board?!

1 Like

And now Iā€™ve posted that, theyā€™ve disappeared! Very odd!

Iā€™m not sure what you mean, sometimes new posts are put into existing old areas as the theme/content is the same. Is that what you mean? Not sure but hopefully ok now. @Rhilee

You can pull up all of the closed topics by adding a ninja filter to the latest list https://lovehoneyforum.com/latest?status=closed. But I do not know how anybody could have done that accidentally. :slightly_smiling_face: Possibly following a link I may have left lying around?

Other than that Iā€™m unsure. Glad it sorted itself though. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Funny looking anal hook :laughing:

1 Like

Iā€™ve never been able to see mine. Regardless of browser, updates etc