Lovehoney Glitches

The deal of the day on the US site has not been changing to the next day’s deal at midnight since daylight saving time started again on 3/13… The previous day’s discount will stay on the DOTD page without a discount for an hour (12a-1a), and then at 1am, it changes to the next day’s DOTD. I messaged customer service, and they said it’s because they’re in Atlanta Georgia, and I live in a different time zone… But I know that it’s supposed to be 12:00am GT (Atlanta’s time zone), and it’s still changing every day at 1am GT… Then they said it must be just a delay in the daily switch of products, but before, the new DOTD would change at 12:01 every day, and now it’s every day at 1:01, so… I don’t know, just thought I’d pop it on here since I feel like no one is listening to me…

3 Likes

That smile is the give away! :wink::joy::joy:

Is live chat not working for anyone else :thinking: I’ve been trying to get on it all day and it won’t pop up, and clearing my browser history on my laptop isn’t working, and it also won’t load on my phone :cry:

@rosiedosie The team is aware there is an issue and are investigating :male_detective:

2 Likes

This issue is now resolved :tada:

3 Likes

Hmmm… It actually worked for me late last night when it was too late to talk, but now it’s not working again.

1 Like

Please could you try it again?

In now It took a few attempts at restarting things and logging in, out etc. Thanks

1 Like

Hi, I’ve noticed an issue with reviews when using Microsoft Edge to browse the website.
Reviews are not on any of the products and can’t be seen/accessed. I also can’t write a review while using Edge.
-SCEN

Here it says pump nozzle but the pictures shows a cap?

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna There seem to be some issues with the links on the brand sale part of the website. I noticed because I wanted to get something, it was on discount at 50% off then the discount vanished and now all the links say that the page is no longer available

2 Likes

The big brand sale: I can’t actually access any of the pages other than the lovehoney branded toys section, the others come up with an error message about no longer being available. Maybe high demand has caused a glitch?

Edit: @Kitty-Cat01 beat me to it lol

1 Like

It works for me? Have you tried clearing your cookies?

I think its up and running now @Kitty-Cat01

1 Like

Seems to be working for me now, I was probably trying to access it at the one minute that somebody at lovehoney was editing something :smile:

1 Like

Hi, @Gosig 's I’m assuming tester review for a cock ring/sleeve has been put as a review for the new Flex G-spot vibrator which doesn’t seem right :thinking:

1 Like

Does anyone know why, when reading the 2nd page and onwards of product reviews on my phone, it judders and takes forever to scroll up to the top of the reviews?

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhh the penny drops (for me at least). I submitted this review, only for it to go missing. It was confirmed that the review for this product (which I did about a week later) had come through ok, as have my subsequent reviews.
Sooooo, it’s great that this one hasn’t been lost, but lord only knows where my review for this bendy flexy thing has gone. Maybe @Lovehoney_Brenna knows?

I’ve had a little look and I can’t find the correct review! :sob:

My most recent order isn’t showing in my account (from a few days ago), but all the rest are there. Anyone else experiencing oddities like this?