Lovehoney Glitches

If that is the actual price it’s worth putting in more effort and adding the items separately at that price haha. It probably is just a glitch though. @Lovehoney_Brenna can you shed some light on this?

2 Likes

Reminds me of the bloke on our local market. Melons 30p each or 3 for a pound. More people spend a pound than don’t.

4 Likes

This used to happen all the time at Asda… :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

:rofl: Oops!

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy: Forms Asda and tesco pricing expert has just moved to Love Honey :rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Actually, they’re from Sainsburys… :slightly_smiling_face:

https://www.lovehoneygroup.com/press/2019/08/17/lovehoney-announces-new-ceo/

3 Likes

@Ian_Chimp That’s why it’s premium prices not like aldi or lidl :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

What next, then… Taste The Difference lubes? :wink:

3 Likes

@PleasureDrone :rofl::joy::rofl:

Current its “live well for less” but the oops price is more :rofl::joy: prefer the previous one…
Try something new today! Plenty of new toys / lubes / lingerie to try here!!!

1 Like

Thank you, it is now showing at the reduced price so ordered before the glitch comes back :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t if this is a glitch or not but there seems to be a delay in processing orders now? I ordered on the 12th and it hasn’t been processed yet and stuff used to be processed basically instantly. Is this the new normal for orders for everyone or is it a glitch?

1 Like

Hey @Ace12345 - I ordered on the 12th too and mine says the same, still processing. I think its probably due to the sale so they will have more orders to get through :blush:

2 Likes

Fair enough, i just wanted to check it wasn’t a glitch. If other people have it too then I’ll stop worrying :blush:

2 Likes

@Ace12345 & @SexInTheCity - ditto. Ordered on the 12th and according to the order email eta says the 16th. Still showing as processing so you’re not alone. :wink:

2 Likes

Did you all order the same thing? Maybe they’re waiting for someone strong enough to come and huft a box of steel dildos over to top up the dispatch warehouse. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

It is a thing of beauty (and fairly weighty, I love it)

The last few orders placed have basically taken a day or 2 to be processed now but yes sometimes it was 30 mins or an hour max after hitting purchase. I’m assuming it’s a new normal

1 Like

Likewise. Ordered on the 13th. Still processing. Usually i get a despatched email same day.

Give it till tomorrow and see if it despatches before i contact them.

Hello is anyone else having trouble with live chat, I have been trying to get an anniversary discount code but it says live chat isn’t available and going back and forth with the only 160 letter email is a total joke of a time since the emails are noreply-

Hope someone can shed some light on if this is an issue with me or if it is a site problem?

Hi @ManyWords99
If you try to contact lovehoney LiveChat between the working hours of 9am-5pm when staff are in the office - that should definitely work.