Lovehoney Glitches

Thank you @Cupc8kes I will give it a try tomorrow

Though I fear It may be something on my end as It was around dinner time yesterday when I first tried it

1 Like

@HanoiRocks - just checked and mineā€™s now showing as dispatched. :wink:

1 Like

Not sure if its just me, but ive noticed when people reply to my messages on the forum i Dont always seem to get a notification.

Have you got an example?

I had no notification for this reply. Only noticed it by chance. Happens reasonably regularly so i have started putting @ shouts at the begining of my posts if its for someone specific as these seem to work fine

Notifications can be suppressed if you have a topic Muted, or if a user is Muted or Ignored. But Iā€™m guessing neither of those apply here. :slightly_smiling_face:

If someone replied to the topic, and not to you specifically, then you wouldnā€™t get a notification unless you were Watching that topic for all new posts.

I havenā€™t noticed any missing notifications as yet? Though people do tend to whack an @Ian_Chimp in if they want me. :slightly_smiling_face:

If itā€™s happening to you fairly regularly could you try and spot a pattern?

It happens with my replies too sometimes i think, and i always press the right reply button

How can you tell if someone else is getting notifications or not? :slightly_smiling_face:

Asking a question of someone who comes on here regularly and getting no reply is usually what hapoens. But i cant be 100% on that one. I just have noticed i periodically dont get notifications for replies from people. Havent noticed a pattern :woman_shrugging:
Just thought id mention it incase im not the only one

Absolutely. :+1: Iā€™ll keep an eye out too.

So the order placed 2 days a go is still not shipped/sent. When I made my order and did the free 3 day postage itā€™s suggested an ETA of the 18th.

If its taking 2 or 3 days to get packages sent at the moment then why would you pay for next day or any of the other fancy options :man_shrugging:

For some reason, when I click on a link to a product on the website through the forum, it doesnā€™t show the product pictures (only the first one is displayed) but if I go to the same product on the website (not accessed through the forum) then I can see all pictures! Very oddā€¦ Google chrome used for both and all cache/cookies cleared etcā€¦

• Iā€™m having the same issue
  • Mine works fine!

0 voters

A few different styles of the same link as a handy tester. :slightly_smiling_face:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/nipple-clitoral-toys/nipple-suckers-pumps/p/dominix-deluxe-nipple-and-clit-triple-sucker-set/a37080g68468.html

DOMINIX Deluxe Nipple and Clit Triple Sucker Set

(Edited to include a better example link)

Okay, so I can see all of those so it canā€™t be every link :joy:

This is the post that I noticed most recently (canā€™t see the pics when click on the link to product), but thereā€™s been a lot over the last week!

1 Like

Iā€™ve changed the example links to the Nipple and Clit Tweakers. :slightly_smiling_face:

I canā€™t see the images of those. I shall amend my vote. :+1:

1 Like

The picture link to the Outlet on the Offers page points to:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/rabbit-vibrators/p/lovehoney-jessica-rabbit-10-function-silver-rabbit-vibrator/a14099g70638.html

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Nick @Lovehoney_Brenna
Currently on the navigation bar there is a ā€œnullā€ tab, it directs you to the page you are currently on so most likely harmless

Weird question everyoneā€¦

Is anyone having trouble with their notifications? For the last few days, I can see Iā€™ve got one or some, but when I click on my wee picture, it says I donā€™t have any and nothing loads. Just me?

@Lovehoney_Brenna Is thereā€™s issues that Iā€™ve missed or it is just my gammy phone again? :joy:

Are they showing up on your main Notifications page? (The unread ones should be highlighted in blue)

(Though logging out and back in again may help either way, if you havenā€™t tried that already :+1:)

Interesting. Recently Iā€™ve been experiencing something that sounds a lot like that. If Iā€™m on a desktop browser and I click on my user logo thingy (top right corner), the drop-down list of notifications appears as per normal, but if I do the same thing on my tablet device (which is set to show the desktop version of the site), just a stub of a menu appears with a ā€œloading/bufferingā€ twirly thing on it, but nothing ever loads.

Iā€™m not sure whether this behaviour is constant, though. It might be intermittent.