Lovehoney. I love you so much! (Vixen toys)

I just checked out the "whats new" section and almost dropped my cuppa in shock when I saw Lovehoney are now stocking Vixen dildos! I have been eyeing these toys up for so long but they only seemed available from America.

(Does a little dance on the tabletop! cha cha cha.)

How gorgeous do they look too (Swoon) Has anyone tried a Vixen toy before? What did you think about it?

Lol fluffbags you do make me chuckle. Most girls eye up expensive hand bags or shoes but not you! X x

P.s I do agree, they look rather good x

Hehe. Naughty Nurse, you hit the nail on the head. I collect toys like other people collect pokemon lol.I have exactly 3 pairs of shoes to my name and 2 handbags....I do have about 7 boxes full of sex toys and a massive smile on my face though! lol

Lol how do you even decide on which toy you would like to play with when you have than many. My OH keeps telling me we don't need any more because we have toys we haven't used in ages. And I have know where near as many as you x

I honestly don't use them all. Some I havent used for a long time but I cannot bear to get rid of them because they are so pretty! I really am a little bit of a collector, but broken and completely useless or cheap toys get binned. I have a favourites box basically, and when a new toy arrives that "upstages" one of the last, it gets put into the favourites box and the older one gets removed and stored elsewhere. Sometimes you just feel like something different though and thats when I have a rake through the older stuff.

The most annoying part is remembering to charge the rechargeables every month or so because most warn you that they must be charged every few months so that the battery doesnt die. So I have two plug extension leads lined up and a row of toys blinking. (That is usually when someone decides to "drop in" for a cuppa btw!)

I also keep all the packaging, god help me if the landlord comes round and asks to pop into the loft.....

Hahahahahahah . We're you big into your toys before you met your partner? Just wondering what his reaction was the first time he went back to yours and there where toys everywhere x

So why are they SOOOO special. For those prices I'd expect a man attached.

I only has about 3 or 4 when I met him (About 4/5 years ago) obviously not enough to scare the bejesus out of him. We gradually grew the collection together and I became a serious collector about two year ago. He had never tried toys before but now he has a couple of boxes of male toys of his very own too (Note: They take up much more room! Grrrr!) He is now a big part of it (My blog) and loves it too. Good job really! I couldn't do so much of it without him and the male opinion and him just accepting the fact that he walks into a room and I am there, pants off whinging that I can't switch something on lol Plus his IT knowledge and info on how to NOT break a blog is invaluable! lol (Everytime I break it, he has a huff....its like his baby too lol)

rose hip wrote:

Haha! True. Okay:

They are made from extremely high quality silicone, not a silicone blend, so they are non porous, completely body safe and can be sterilised (Therefore, shared with a partner) pure silicone is odourless and phthalate or nasty toxins free too.

They are reported to feel extremely life like, this material warms well and holds body temperatures, the silicone firmess is very realistic. Some dual density meaning they have a firmer silicone core with a softer silicone forming the rest of the dildo to give that sensation of soft squishy skin but with a firmer core, if that makes sense. So they have some flex, some squish yet are firm enough for g-spot play while remaining comfortable and conforming more to the shape of your vaginal canal, meaning more comfort

The detail...The detailing and design is absolutely incredible

Last reason: Lots of rave reviews online about these toys just make me think, they must be good!

They look very good! :)

Ive been eyeing these up for a while now along with the oxball cock rings. I got my OH oxball from another online outlet but sadly cannot justify that amount of money on a dildo. Ah wel I can just sit and look at them online lol

Fluffbags wrote:

rose hip wrote:

They are reported to feel extremely life like, this material warms well and holds body temperatures, the silicone firmess is very realistic. Some dual density meaning they have a firmer silicone core with a softer silicone forming the rest of the dildo to give that sensation of soft squishy skin but with a firmer core, if that makes sense. So they have some flex, some squish yet are firm enough for g-spot play while remaining comfortable and conforming more to the shape of your vaginal canal

Blimey. Does it put the toilet seat down too?

(thanks for the info. no wonder you're so enthusiastic about these beasts.)

I haven't tried any Vixen toys before but been really intrigued by them!

More so now that LH stock them...so pretty. :)

Oh I love vixskin products so much!

Well I had these lined up on my desk yesterday, checking them over for their product descriptions and I have to say they are pretty amazing! Really realistic and the use of dual layering is awesome. The inner core is rigid to keep them nicely erect, while the outer layer is soft and really realistic, and they respond to temperature adding to the fun even more!

I can see why you're all excited!

Ps: We love you too Fluffbags! :P

Think I will save up for one of these, was going to go for cheaper ones, still silicon. but. this looks an investment.

I'm so excited! Really want to see if VixSkin is worth the hype. It's a shame we don't get all the colour options though :( maybe in another shipment... I'd have loved the flourescent Mustang or glittery Leo!