Lovehoney. I love you so much! (Vixen toys)

Abanthis wrote:

I'm so excited! Really want to see if VixSkin is worth the hype. It's a shame we don't get all the colour options though :( maybe in another shipment... I'd have loved the flourescent Mustang or glittery Leo!

Oh wow a neon one love the sound of this.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Well I had these lined up on my desk yesterday, checking them over for their product descriptions and I have to say they are pretty amazing! Really realistic and the use of dual layering is awesome. The inner core is rigid to keep them nicely erect, while the outer layer is soft and really realistic, and they respond to temperature adding to the fun even more!

I can see why you're all excited!

Ps: We love you too Fluffbags! :P

Awwwww Jess (Tear to my eye) hehe xx

Also I am extremely jealous that you got to play with all of those beautiful dildos today! Huffs: You get to play with all the most shexy willies! :D (Hides screen from boyfriend, only one huff allowed here tonight. teehee.)

Completely silicone!? Hmm as I am wary of materials in toys and the Doc Johnson dildo failed me (it STUNK of rubber) I may look into investing in one of these seeing as they are meant to be so good :-) *nips off to look at the product page*

Ooh these look great, I've tried so many realistic dildos & never really found one i like for one reason or another. Looks like i might have to save up :)

Fluffbags hurry up and buy one town is know. Then I can start saving for one of you think it's good x

Naughty Nurse: I just spent £50 in the 3 for £50 offer so my partner is NOT letting me consider another purchase yet. :o(

HE: Pure silicone (odourless) dildo brands include, as well as Vixen....Tantus. If Vixen is a little pricey, go Tantus. Their silicone is 100% body safe and pure, but it is also firmer than Vixen (Even Tantus dual density, while still squishy, is firmer than Vixen) some like firmer. I prefer softer, hence my excitement for the Vixens hehe.

Fluffbags wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Well I had these lined up on my desk yesterday, checking them over for their product descriptions and I have to say they are pretty amazing! Really realistic and the use of dual layering is awesome. The inner core is rigid to keep them nicely erect, while the outer layer is soft and really realistic, and they respond to temperature adding to the fun even more!

I can see why you're all excited!

Ps: We love you too Fluffbags! :P

Awwwww Jess (Tear to my eye) hehe xx

Also I am extremely jealous that you got to play with all of those beautiful dildos today! Huffs: You get to play with all the most shexy willies! :D (Hides screen from boyfriend, only one huff allowed here tonight. teehee.)

Haha - they certainly are beautiful! And they looked rather impressive lined up across my desk - I had a job to see the Mac! :P

Fluffbags wrote:

Naughty Nurse: I just spent £50 in the 3 for £50 offer so my partner is NOT letting me consider another purchase yet. :o(

HE: Pure silicone (odourless) dildo brands include, as well as Vixen....Tantus. If Vixen is a little pricey, go Tantus. Their silicone is 100% body safe and pure, but it is also firmer than Vixen (Even Tantus dual density, while still squishy, is firmer than Vixen) some like firmer. I prefer softer, hence my excitement for the Vixens hehe.

I'm still yet to try a Tantus dual density dildo...Currently got my eyes on the Mark and the Adam though!

I've seen video reviews on both the Tantus and Vixen dildos, and the Vixen's definitely look a bit softer. I keep looking at the product pages for them and I'm just like 'WANT WANT WANT!!!'. I feel like a child in a toy store.