Lovehoney is in Boots!

Hello you wonderful humans!

Lovehoney is now available on Boots.com as well as in some brick and mortar stores (let me know if you spot any).

If you're a reviewer who owns either the Lovehoney Discover, Enjoy or Delight, we would be extremely grateful if you chose to share your thoughts about these products on the Boots website. Your reviews could help other customers discover Lovehoney and the wealth of delights we offer here. :)

We do not expect or require you to write a review on Boots, so don't feel obliged to provide one. But it would be super rad if you did and I will be one happy review coordinator.

Squirrel Army - Your Commander calls for you!

Ooh thanks for the info Brenna!

It really doesn’t surprise me that the likes of boots are now starting to go in to cross business ventures with the likes of LH. Companies such as love honey have made sex toy/health shopping much less of a taboo and more a normality for the general public. Myself and the wife own a large online retail business with a few off-shoot brands whereby we’ve partnered with the likes of Costco, we know the amount of hoops we had to just through to deal with them so boots is a very impressive JV for live honey to have struck. Congratulations on the news and I’ll keep an eye out in the bricks and mortar stores

Hi. Ive got delight. After try can do it. 👍

Hi Brenna I was in Boots Cardiff and came across somecsex toys not sure if they were love honey products would welcome your comments

great news, thanks for info

I've just checked it all out on the Boots wesite - it's a tasteful and wide range. Great that they now stock vibrators etc and also it's about time Boots expanded their boring lubes - so, well done. Lovehoney!

Love that sex toys are being normalised to this extent! So positive!

Great to see. Thanks for the heads-up.

Thanks for the information. 😀

AWB1955 wrote:

Hi Brenna I was in Boots Cardiff and came across somecsex toys not sure if they were love honey products would welcome your comments

Check out the Boots website? The Boots Lovehoney products all carry the usual name, branding and packaging. I imagine it is the same in the shops. The toys are mostly the pale pink ones, in labelled boxes - tasteful and not intimidating. A great way to get rid of old stigmas. I don't know how the lubes are presented in store, but the bottles look the same as usual online.

Oh no! Boots AND Lovehoney! My two favourite shops in the world. Now I'm never gonna get out of there!

Happy to review for you. I'll get to it this weekend.

This is wonderful! I’m so glad that LH is moving into high street shops- especially with lubricants to help promote a better sex life!

Ah that’s awesome news! I’ve got through a fair few bottles of Enjoy so will write a review in the coming few days.

That's Fantastic news!

Review for Enjoy has been added. Kind regards.

I'd love to help, but they who shall not be named are the enemy 😅😂 Now... If you'd join up with the other, MORE AMAZING health and beauty retailer on the high street I'll be more than happy to help spread the word about your amazing products 😂😘 ..... (this is a joke, sort of lol great work, on to your own bricks and morter stores next!)

Hi Brenna

Just been on the website and done a review of the 100ml Lovehoney Delight

Its been sent for review to the boots team I used the same account name as my LH acc so lets wait

and see before posting further reviews on the other products

Regards TDD

That's great news, I forgot to order lube on last LH order but as it's half price in boots I have ordered from there.

Go Boots! It’s about time