Lovehoney is in Boots!

I saw this the other day. Was both slightly shocked and massively pleased.

Fantastic news šŸ‘ thank you for letting us know

Hi there, Have left a view on the 250ml Delight on Boots website. An absolutely amazing product! Have left review under same name as on here. Best of luck with launch in Boots!šŸ˜Š

Oohh thatā€™s cool :)

Congrats, a big step in branching out!

When you write a review for Boots they send you an email to confirm/authenticate it. So you may want to check your junk folders if you've submitted a review and it's not gone live after a few days. šŸ‘

Another store, not just ANY store is selling lube and Durex in the foodhalls! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Really good to hear that products aimed at improving people's sexual life are now more openly available!

Just been in our local Boots store in Worcester but couldnā€™t find anything..... yet! Will keep calling in to check

Married-learners wrote:

Just been in our local Boots store in Worcester but couldnā€™t find anything..... yet! Will keep calling in to check

You can check whether an item is in stock in your local store using the Boots product page. šŸ‘

Cheers Mr Chimp we will check this out šŸ˜Š

Married-learners wrote:

None in my nearest large branch either, but it is all available on their website. I'm not sure if it stocked in store, but people can order online and collect (plain packaging) from any store.

Hey All, We are still hoping to get a few more reviews on the Boots website so gonna give this a little bump! :)

Just submitted a review for the Lovehoney Delight Silk Lubricant - 100mL, great to see Lovehoney in a high street store!![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Just reviewed some bits we have!

Gladly left a long and detailed review for Delight (submitted the same text for both sizes) since itā€™s the only toy-safe lube (of many Iā€™ve tried) that I actually like! I was so put off of using lube for years after trying so many permutations of the tacky, sticky, messy and cold stuff you often find on the high street and know Iā€™m not alone with this. I really hope this helps others to find a lube that works for them. Do you want reviews cross-posted on LH or kept exclusive to Boots? I might tweak some wording if I add my review here bit it would still be overwhelmingly the same as the Boots one so Iā€™ll hold off unless you let me know you arenā€™t worried about keeping reviews exclusive. My reviews on Boots are under moderation with the same screen name as I have here :)

Excellent news!

Hi. I and my wife have these 2 at home. And they are amazing.:

** EDITED ** You should try. It is simple but effective, My wife specialy loves that G-Spot!!

Also she is squirter and I don't know why but that Pink G-spot dildo helps her a lot :)

That is amazing! Hooray for Boots :)

Love your pic. Beautiful bum