Lovehoney on Amazon?

I’m not sure if I’m asking this in the correct place or if I’m even allowed to mention this but today I was looking at a popular product on lovehoney and as I usually pay through Amazon as I find it easier I wondered if Amazon sold lovehoney own brand products.
I found the exact same product on Amazon and it said sold by lovehoney but the price is £10 cheaper. I also searched other products sold by lovehoney on Amazon and lots were cheaper. They also did free next day delivery for prime members with no minimum spend. This sounds to good to be true and I’m wondering if it’s genuine.
This was the link of the product on lovehoney but I won’t post a link of the Amazon page as I’m unsure if that’s allowed.
Sorry if this has been asked before but my search button doesn’t work on my phone.

4 Likes

Yes but you dont get the lovehoney warranty or sexual happiness promise guarantees.

5 Likes

Yep, you’re allowed to mention it. Lovehoney do officially sell on both Amazon and eBay. There are a few threads about it though possibly outdated now as I’m sure someone did say recently that having contacted customer care they were told the Happiness Promise did apply but I’m not sure that’s always the case due to Amazon rules.

This was the first thread that came up with a search but there’s a few.

4 Likes

I’m definitely now going to check on Amazon before I make any purchases to compare the prices. To be honest I would never send back a used toy, it’s just something I wouldn’t feel comfortable with. I would only send something back if it weren’t what I was expecting and still in packaging or if it arrived broken.

1 Like

They don’t take returns anymore anyway. But i dont think the sexual happiness promise would apply.

1 Like

They can maybe sell them cheaper because of buying power? :man_shrugging:t3: Most places who buy various goods in huge quantities get discounts enabling them to sell a little cheaper!